MS Zuiderdam Sail-Away-October 27,2014

aliaschief

Bath robes. Mmm ...

Maybe it is a cruise ritual for them??? Personally, I don't understand the "get on board, undress and put on a bathrobe" idea. But then I like to be on an open deck, aft, to watch a sailaway (and I am NOT doing that in a bathrobe:eek:).

Maybe it is a cruise ritual for them??? Personally, I don't understand the "get on board, undress and put on a bathrobe" idea. But then I like to be on an open deck, aft, to watch a sailaway (and I am NOT doing that in a bathrobe:eek:).

Me neither. O. Our own balcony might be different. But hardly likely for a sail away.

I giggled when I saw them too! I think there was another thread talking about that! Personally, I think they are using the robes to cover their swim suits.... :eek: Looked like someone asked them to take their pictures for them! Ha!:rolleyes:

Edited by MishelleMcc

Just a reminder to all folks in different time zones. At 2.00 AM next Sunday, Nov 2, 2014 East Coast will set their clocks back one hour and be on Eastern Standard Time- EST.

Thanks for that. So we'll be 5 hours ahead next week.

It's dark here now at 9.40pm.

Thanks. Was wondering because of our 2016 trip.

I did a Baltic cruise on Constellation (also Millenium class). The Millenium class ships are about the same size as QE and, just like on QE, I never felt crowded. It was easy to get from point A to point B. Cabins may be a tad smaller than QE but not by much.

I did a Baltic cruise on Constellation (also Millenium class). The Millenium class ships are about the same size as QE and, just like on QE, I never felt crowded. It was easy to get from point A to point B. Cabins may be a tad smaller than QE but not by much.

Thanks Scrapnana. That's very helpful. We're so excited about going to the Southern Hemisphere. A long time to wait though.

No toots from Infinity - boring. :(