Elite Status: What is the big deal?

parallax

Yes they will. We are not Elite and were able to get priority tendering when we shared a tour with a couple who was Elite.

I thought that a Non-Elite could not get any bennies unless they were in the same cabin as Elite?

Thanks!

So the coupons can be used at any bar anytime during the date on the coupon, but not at Martini bar? That would be still better than only at the lounge cause I like having a drink at the oceanview bar. Hopefully there will be 500+ Elite on my next cruise ;)

No, the coupons are only good from 5-7 (the time of the Elite Happy Hour).

Yes, you can use the coupons at the Oceanview Bar.

I like the coupons because we have more flexibility, just wish they would join the 21st century and load the drinks our our Seapass card the way Royal Caribbean does.

I like the coupons because we have more flexibility, just wish they would join the 21st century and load the drinks our our Seapass card the way Royal Caribbean does.

Totally agree with you. I posted that months ago and was flamed by some as they want a piece of paper. LOL

Totally agree with you. I posted that months ago and was flamed by some as they want a piece of paper. LOL

Really, why would anyone want more paper? I have forgotten to bring them with us (left them in the stateroom) and while I've never lost any, I could see them being easy to lose also.

Yay! Bring it on!

We've been Elite on Princess for years then had to go back to no benefits when Celebrity started cruising from Oz and we discovered how great their cruise experience was (which was VERY hard).

We are very much looking forward to finally getting Elite benefits on Celebrity for our December cruise. Couldn't care less about the "status" but we have missed the benefits it brings.

Yay! Bring it on!

We've been Elite on Princess for years then had to go back to no benefits when Celebrity started cruising from Oz and we discovered how great their cruise experience was (which was VERY hard).

We are very much looking forward to finally getting Elite benefits on Celebrity for our December cruise. Couldn't care less about the "status" but we have missed the benefits it brings.

Do you become after your first cruise of the B2B?

If so, don't forget to go to see the Captain's Club host/ hostess to make sure your Elite status is credited for your second cruise.

Do you become after your first cruise of the B2B?

If so, don't forget to go to see the Captain's Club host/ hostess to make sure your Elite status is credited for your second cruise.

Thanks upwarduk. Yes it's after our first cruise of B2B. I will make sure I go during the first cruise to make sure we're credited.