Cruise Critic Community
kosmo886

Izumi on Oasis

Hi there--I will be sailing on Oasis in January and I know that Izumi is being updated to include a teppenyaki/hibachi option. Has anyone gotten confirmation that it will officially be available for all sailings post dry dock? Or will they only roll out the teppenyaki/hibachi option when the dynamic dining kicks in in March?

Hi, we were on the westbound TA, we heard that it was having a grand opening on October 8th.

Hi, we were on the westbound TA, we heard that it was having a grand opening on October 8th.

I think you mean November 8th, since it was not open on the TA...

BUT....

but I'm here to correct you since I'm on the 11/8 sailing and had a reservation for Izumi and about a week ago and received an email about my Izumi cancellation and how I was going to get an OBC credit for the inconvenience.

so yes, it was believed that IZUMI was going to be reopened shortly after dry-dock, but I think they needed some more time moving it from deck 16 to deck 4. I'm still hoping that is IT open next week...if it is, I will let you know when I return. ;)

We are on the 12/6/14 sailing and were canceled also doing B2B have not been able to try and reserved for 12/13/14 week dining reservations are not working for me at this time.

Following....We're booked for the week of December 20th and I'll be very disappointed if its closed. I loved it on my last cruise!

if it is, I will let you know when I return. ;)

Please do report in! We're on 11/22 and plan to head there to make a reservation IF it's open!

I was on the phone with C&A yesterday, trying to get my schedule straight since they switched the shows around.:rolleyes: I asked about Izumi, and the agent said it is scheduled to open November 15th, and will be available for booking once on board. It sounds like they cancelled it/blocked it from booking in case the construction schedule can't be met.

You would certainly think a month plus would be plenty of time to construct the new facility.:confused: