My Princess email notification

greenie082756

My Princess use to have an area where you could see your emails from PCL however I don't see it now. :confused:

Where it says pre-cruise notifications there is nothing there. I know I have gotten emails but I thought we use to be able to see them on the personalizer.

Where do I find them on the My Princess section?

Edited by greenie082756

Go to Booking Summary in Cruise Personalizer. Click on "Documents: Travel Summary, Boarding Pass, Luggage Tag, etc." on the right side under Confirmation Summary. Pre-Cruise Emails are on the bottom of this page after Travel Documents, Additional Forms & Documents, and Answer Books.

Go to Booking Summary in Cruise Personalizer. Click on "Documents: Travel Summary, Boarding Pass, Luggage Tag, etc." on the right side under Confirmation Summary. Pre-Cruise Emails are on the bottom of this page after Travel Documents, Additional Forms & Documents, and Answer Books.

There are no pre-cruise emails at this time. Your sailing may be too far in the future. Please check again closer to your sailing date.

This is what it says. I cruise in one week.

There are no pre-cruise emails at this time. Your sailing may be too far in the future. Please check again closer to your sailing date.

This is what it says. I cruise in one week.

Yes, this is what it says on mine too, but I have been receiving my emails... If it's that important to you, just call Princess.

They come and go. I have seen them there for a cruise and then later they're gone (till they come back again. ) This has been happening for a couple of months. It is highly annoying.

Thank you for responding. I just wanted to make sure it wasn't on my end. :eek:

Hope they get it fixed soon as I like looking at them as I review.

Guess I will just search my emails.

I sail in two weeks and mine says the same thing. Mind boggling.

Of course I also have a Panama Canal cruise booked that says I have 0 smart casual nights and 0 formal nights. :eek:

Wow -- that would sure cut down on the amount of packing you would need to do!

A bit OT: Sounds like my recent cruise on the Golden--ripped jeans and flip-flops in the MDR! And I was worried that I forgot to pack a necktie...

I really wish that Princess would step up and enforce their own dress standards. There's no call for that kind of attire in MDR.

(No, this is not a "formal night" comment. Please don't go there...)

I really wish that Princess would step up and enforce their own dress standards. There's no call for that kind of attire in MDR.

(No, this is not a "formal night" comment. Please don't go there...)

It was a 4-nighter, but still I was surprised this was allowed. And it wasn't just one or two pax, there were quite a few similarly dressed. Lots of blue cards on this cruise, so a bad precedent is being set.