Departure Information and times....

depart1_zpsa621eada.jpg

depart2_zps5630f777.jpg

Diamond lounge info

diamond1_zpsbc9b2189.jpg

Diamond Discount Information

diamond2_zps8fbd93cf.jpg

Youth Diamond Discounts

Note: DD said the arcade credits were predicated on what games you played, and that we needed to read the "fine print". Since there's nothing listed here, I would assume the details are posted somewhere in the arcade...

diamond3_zps5a364322.jpg

That about wraps this review up! :D

Great review...I love the Navigator but have yet to sail her out of Galveston...hope to one day soon...

Congrads on D+ status...

Do you know if Richard was the Concierge in the Concierge Lounge? We have had him on several cruises (including Navigator out of New Orleans) and love his service...I thought I heard he was currently on Navigator...

also, how did you post pics from your iPhone straight to CC...I have been saving from iPhone to Flickr and then post Flickr to CC...I see you are using photobucket...so what is the process you are using to make your posts?

thanks for posting this review...very helpful info..

Edited by ILuvCruisin'

Diamond lounge...

70DEE532-25BD-4399-BD15-5EB48AF6BBF9_zpsgiadstc4.jpg

4C18214B-E89A-4CA7-AB0F-E80B85F30A52_zpshppsenln.jpg

CAA9C314-8F38-4DE7-8192-A0C55499504D_zpsf4vmr4w9.jpg

Outdoor seating at diamond lounge

D8BEE66F-75D0-4D9D-A2BC-73F769C1A467_zpsxivat6jz.jpg

The view from the area

54EDE3F0-0258-40B1-9E31-4FD3791683BF_zpsqyggxrij.jpg

We do not frequent the lounge often, if ever. Most of the people we travel with are not diamond level yet, and we prefer their company to a free beverage. 😄 the free beverages loaded to your sea pass card are a welcome change!

Sent from my iPhone using Forums

Wow this is beautiful and what a view!!! It's nice that they put the hot bar in the lounge...wonder what kind of food they are serving? I was on a 2 day on the Quantum over the weekend and the Lounge was not open so I didn't get a chance to try it.

I usually don't frequent it very often either for the same reason as you but now a few more of our friends are Diamond so perhaps we will visit it more often.

Great review...I love the Navigator but have yet to sail her out of Galveston...hope to one day soon...

Congrads on D+ status...

Do you know if Richard was the Concierge in the Concierge Lounge? We have had him on several cruises (including Navigator out of New Orleans) and love his service...I thought I heard he was currently on Navigator...

also' date=' how did you post pics from your iPhone straight to CC...I have been saving from iPhone to Flickr and then post Flickr to CC...I see you are using photobucket...so what is the process you are using to make your posts?

thanks for posting this review...very helpful info..[/quote']

Thanks!

Not sure who was in the concierge lounge, although I contemplated beating on the door and demanding my D+ benefits and access to the lounge since I was officially D+ after day 1!!

Just kidding of course....my attempt to poke fun at a controversial CC topic....

I use the cruise critic app on my iPhone and iPad, however I have to upload them to my library in photo bucket, then copy and paste the IMG link into a CC post. To my knowledge there's no way to upload photos directly from your camera roll. It would sure make life reviews a lot easier!

Sent from my iPad using Forums mobile app

Great review and pictures! Thank-you so much. Do not remember if this was posted in your review but, do you know the order of the dinner menus in the MDR? Thank-you

I believe it was: mojo, saffron, pimento, basil, jasmine, shiitake and pomodoro. I'm 100% certain these are correct on nights one and two, and nights six and seven. And I know Basil was the one we missed when we ate at Sabor.

Sent from my iPhone using Forums

Thanks!

Not sure who was in the concierge lounge, although I contemplated beating on the door and demanding my D+ benefits and access to the lounge since I was officially D+ after day 1!!

Just kidding of course....my attempt to poke fun at a controversial CC topic....

I use the cruise critic app on my iPhone and iPad, however I have to upload them to my library in photo bucket, then copy and paste the IMG link into a CC post. To my knowledge there's no way to upload photos directly from your camera roll. It would sure make life reviews a lot easier!

Sent from my iPad using Forums mobile app

I post directly from my camera roll on iPad & iPhone. Same way you do to FB or a text. Ridiculously easy

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk

I post directly from my camera roll on iPad & iPhone. Same way you do to FB or a text. Ridiculously easy

The problem is the size restriction as you can see in my last post below. which was a simple attachment from my camera roll. I started a thread on this awhile back. I was hoping something had changed recently and I had just missed it!!!!!

http://boards.cruisecritic.com/showthread.php?t=1923870

The problem is the size restriction as you can see in my last post below. which was a simple attachment from my camera roll. I started a thread on this awhile back. I was hoping something had changed recently and I had just missed it!!!!!

http://boards.cruisecritic.com/showthread.php?t=1923870

You can choose standard, medium & I think two more. Just don't try more than 4-5 at a time. Haven't noticed a problem with size (but I usually choose standard).

Which side of the ship is facing the pier in Cozumel? Trying to pick a room so we can see the last minute drunk pier runners, lol

Docking side is unpredicable.

You can go outside on deck 4 and get a better view.

Enjoyed the review! Sailed on Navigator last June and will be back on in Feb.

I noticed that the drink of the day has gone up $1 since June... Couldn't seem to get a drink with any noticeable alcohol in it in June and sounds like they're still using the "thimble" to measure now from other posts, so think I won't plan on any drinks!

Which side of the ship is facing the pier in Cozumel? Trying to pick a room so we can see the last minute drunk pier runners, lol

We were on port side for our November 2, 2014, and got to watch the late/comers!

We were wondering why they waited 30 minutes for the late drunks to appear. And they sauntered up to the gangway like no problem. Should of left their asses in Mexico!:eek:

We were on port side for our November 2, 2014, and got to watch the late/comers!

We were wondering why they waited 30 minutes for the late drunks to appear. And they sauntered up to the gangway like no problem. Should of left their asses in Mexico!:eek:

Ha! I didn't even realize we stayed an extra 30 min in Cozumel. Dang it! I shouldn't of rushed back.

Thanks for the informative postings; we are aboard the Navigator departing Galveston January 4 on the same itinerary. Our flight from Australia (to Dallas) is a little longer! But we have some time before and after the cruise for a two lane road trip through Texas.

Paul and Robyn in Australia