Explore 4 Questions

Saphire

On embarkation day, is the beverage card waiting for you in your room? Also, is the Pinnacle dinner reservation given on the first day? Lastly, is the beverage package still available on the last day for coffee, water, etc? Thank-you!

On embarkation day, is the beverage card waiting for you in your room? Also, is the Pinnacle dinner reservation given on the first day? Lastly, is the beverage package still available on the last day for coffee, water, etc? Thank-you!

Both our beverage cards and the Pinnacle Grill reservation where waiting in our cabin when we boarded. I then immediately went to the PG and changed our reservation as it was on a day we had a late excursion return and wouldn't be able to attend. Not real sure when they cut off the cards, if they do at all.

Hope your goodies await you too! Enjoy your cruise!

On embarkation day, is the beverage card waiting for you in your room? Also, is the Pinnacle dinner reservation given on the first day?

My card was also waiting in the cabin when I arrived. I like that it had my name imprinted on it since I was with a group of six adults. It helped to keep our cards straight.

I got a Canaletto reservation, not a Pinnacle. I don't recall when the reservation was sent to me, but I think it was sometime after boarding. Perhaps even a few days following (14-day cruise). I wasn't interested in eating at Canaletto, so didn't pay too much attention to that part of it.

Our cruise a couple weeks back had the cards in our cabin as well. Changing PG reservations (as well as several that we added) was not a problem, and we used the cards the last morning for coffees and waters. Explore 4 worked well for us throughout the cruise - and no, we never came close to that 15 drinks a day limit!

We were able to use our Signature Beverage cards the last day of our cruise. We got coffees before breakfast and then, before we left the ship, we got large bottles of water at the Explorations Cafe. YMMV, of course!

Thanks. You answered someone's question from another thread. I wanted to give you a hat tip.

Our cruise a couple weeks back had the cards in our cabin as well. Changing PG reservations (as well as several that we added) was not a problem, and we used the cards the last morning for coffees and waters. Explore 4 worked well for us throughout the cruise - and no, we never came close to that 15 drinks a day limit!

I'm curious, weren't you the person whose TA was told by HAL that the limit to the E4 SBP was $50/day? Was the limit you experienced $50/day or the 15 beverages under $7?