Live from Quantum Naming Ceremony November 14, 2014

as I said before some of the pics may be mixed up but the previous Loft pics and these Loft pics are either the Grand Loft or the SKy Loft.....sorry about the mixup...some how Flickr reversed the pics when I put them in an album and then I tried to put them back in the correct order and got a lil mixed up...

15622126197_8088f5c72a_c.jpg

15783649946_2ba676df8b_c.jpg

15621493589_57116e12ba_c.jpg

15808884852_df4a7bab42_c.jpg

15807313455_50c85f7ae7_c.jpg

15807313325_f2d9d7ca8a_c.jpg

Quantum_Grand Loft Suite Continued

From RCCL.com:

On Deck 10, Staterooms 10320 and 10720, our Two-deck-high Grand Loft Suite (696 sq. ft.) offers a comfortable bedroom, a living/dining area and a private balcony (main balcony 236 sq. ft., main side balcony 72 sq. ft.; upper side balcony 53 sq. ft.).

One bedroom, two bathrooms, sleeps up to 4. Two-deck-high stateroom with panoramic views. On main level, open living/dining room with sofa that converts to double bed. Full bath with shower. Private balcony with dining area. On second level, master bedroom with two twin beds that convert to a Royal King, measuring 72.5 inches wide by 82 inches long and a private bath with shower and sink.

15805431661_58e1c27673_c.jpg

15805431721_53dc038ee0_c.jpg

15783649426_41df14da46_c.jpg

15187354524_b2a1f320fc_c.jpg

I believe two could fit in this shower!!!

15622126537_dfa83b6634_c.jpg

A half bath in this loft

15783649246_1669903b80_c.jpg

Edited by ILuvCruisin'

From RCCL.com

Two-deck-high Grand Loft Suite, Deck 10, Staterooms 10320 and 10720:

On Deck 10, Staterooms 10320 and 10720, our Two-deck-high Grand Loft Suite (696 sq. ft.) offers a comfortable bedroom, a living/dining area and a private balcony (main balcony 236 sq. ft., main side balcony 72 sq. ft.; upper side balcony 53 sq. ft.).

One bedroom, two bathrooms, sleeps up to 4. Two-deck-high stateroom with panoramic views. On main level, open living/dining room with sofa that converts to double bed. Full bath with shower. Private balcony with dining area. On second level, master bedroom with two twin beds that convert to a Royal King, measuring 72.5 inches wide by 82 inches long and a private bath with shower and sink.

Two-deck-high Grand Loft Suite:

Note: Deck 8: (795 sq. ft., balcony 216 sq. ft.)

Two-deck-high Sky Loft Suite:

(673 sq. ft., balcony 183 sq. ft.)

One Day!!! :D :cool:

Edited by ILuvCruisin'

Just wondering....Is anyone finding this helpful...

:o

For sure! Keep going! :D

Do you happen to have any pictures from the loft suite balconies looking down? I'm just wondering how much obstruction there is from the 270 roof being right below them. We stayed in a CLS on Allure and loved it, but didn't book one on Anthem or Quantum because of the view (I'm one of those weirdos who don't like the aft, plus I thought 270 might get in the way), and because the price was crazy :eek: . They are still available for my Anthem cruise, though, so I keep thinking "maybe aft won't be so bad and i should try it..."

For sure! Keep going! :D

Do you happen to have any pictures from the loft suite balconies looking down? I'm just wondering how much obstruction there is from the 270 roof being right below them. We stayed in a CLS on Allure and loved it, but didn't book one on Anthem or Quantum because of the view (I'm one of those weirdos who don't like the aft, plus I thought 270 might get in the way), and because the price was crazy :eek: . They are still available for my Anthem cruise, though, so I keep thinking "maybe aft won't be so bad and i should try it..."

karmacats thanks for posting something. Sorry but I don't have any pictures from the balcony looking down. It was so cold that we weren't even going out on the balcony to take pictures.

I hope you will continue riding with a Sistah. More to come!'

karmacats thanks for posting something. Sorry but I don't have any pictures from the balcony looking down. It was so cold that we weren't even going out on the balcony to take pictures.

Hahahahaha. That makes sense. I'm bringing all my winter gear so I can at least step foot on my balcony for a few minutes the first couple days. :D

Can't wait for more!

I'm also on the 12/12/15 Anthem trip, which I think you were talking to Tyron about doing. Come join us and do a review so I don't have to! :p

You mean the balconies are not heated:D

He he. now I'm wondering how much it would cost to put radiant floor heating in all of the balconies! :p totally makes sense for a cold-weather ship, right?!?!? ;) maybe they could work it into ovation.

Sadly, I think my space heater would end up in the naughty room. So me and my coat and hat and scarf and gloves will be sharing some space on my lounger come january. i even bought some of those hand warmers from REI to use if sailaway is cold, because i refuse to do sailaway inside! i grew up in northern nj and lived in ma for many years, but have been in va for over a decade and have become a weather wimp, but i figure if i can survive a cruise in alaska in sept (last cruise of the season - brrrrr), i can survive jan in NY.

Hahahahaha. That makes sense. I'm bringing all my winter gear so I can at least step foot on my balcony for a few minutes the first couple days. :D

Can't wait for more!

I'm also on the 12/12/15 Anthem trip' date=' which I think you were talking to Tyron about doing. Come join us and do a review so I don't have to! :p[/quote']

Yep, karmacats, you will need that cold weather gear the first couple days but at least you can look forward to enjoying your balcony after that...

Haha...yes I am seriously considering that 12/12/15 Anthem Sailing...with Tyron on board it's sure to be a GOOD one!! :D

We can collaborate on the review!!! :cool:

Edited by ILuvCruisin'

You mean the balconies are not heated:D

derf5585 you better send that one in before someone else does! LOL

He he. now I'm wondering how much it would cost to put radiant floor heating in all of the balconies! :p totally makes sense for a cold-weather ship, right?!?!? ;) maybe they could work it into ovation.

Sadly, I think my space heater would end up in the naughty room. So me and my coat and hat and scarf and gloves will be sharing some space on my lounger come january. i even bought some of those hand warmers from REI to use if sailaway is cold, because i refuse to do sailaway inside! i grew up in northern nj and lived in ma for many years, but have been in va for over a decade and have become a weather wimp, but i figure if i can survive a cruise in alaska in sept (last cruise of the season - brrrrr), i can survive jan in NY.

I feel ya, karmacats. I am originally from the North too but have been in the DMV area for a while now..so I am a "weather wimp" too..I am ready to even give this area up for a totally non snow area...:(

great to have these new ships coming so close we don't have to fly to cruise!!! :D :p

Quantum_Grand Loft Suite Continued

15621914908_3f8c7a6be4_c.jpg

15805431321_1c7e19da51_c.jpg

I can picture myself sitting here while the TV watches me taking my afternoon siesta!!!! LOL

15783648926_60dd772341_c.jpg

15807312375_c5e0242651_c.jpg

15805431031_1cb55b4ef8_c.jpg

remember the TV in the upstairs bedroom that came down from the ceiling? This view is from the Living Room area.

15783648976_d95b110348_c.jpg

Edited by ILuvCruisin'

Did you all see this thread?

So what do you think about the scheduled activities?

Right away I I have to say I like that two of the main activities are open before the muster drill. NorthStar and Bumper Cars. Great reasons to board early, get a quick bite and visit these two ASAP.

Edited by ILuvCruisin'

I don't know about you but after a great cabin crawl I could go for a great meal...LOL...this is from later on in the evening but I figured it was a great time in the review to post these lovely shots...ENJOY!!

These meals are from the Grande.

I did not have one bad meal in the restaurants and I am picky...the Cafe a Promenade was a huge disappointment but we will get to that later...for now enjoy these great dishes.

15808666332_a2ab0c004f_c.jpg

15805215201_e644a57eb0_c.jpg

15807094105_a513520280_c.jpg

Beef Carpaccio Salad

15807094345_144234bfee_c.jpg

15783431236_a12e7da695_c.jpg

This was my salad in Grande. The French Bacon and Egg Salad. I hesitated ordering it because I am not a fan of poached eggs but it was DELISH!!!

15807094195_a4fd15e261_c.jpg

Edited by ILuvCruisin'

This is where me and Sis spent our cabin time....I actually like the closet set up better than on Oasis class. The two closet set up breaks it up a bit and I think makes the room look longer with them on the wall by the beds.... The room did seem a bit narrower though....

Cabin #12194,

15621594638_c5372b8e7f_c.jpg

15187544113_0b9bf0d3fd_c.jpg

15783332206_d00949d2e1_c.jpg

First thing Sis wants to check out is that balcony. She loves her balcony!!! I like having one too but she actually uses it quite often. I have even awaken in the morning and found her asleep on the balcony on several cruises.

15187040234_f9af85b1de_c.jpg

She's telling me to be careful as there is a wall behind the curtain that she almost walked into

15783332366_4d1524a623_c.jpg

Storage over the beds

15621805577_7de9730a1c_c.jpg

Edited by ILuvCruisin'

Great shots, Ms Lillie!

Would it be safe to say the balcony lounge chairs recline flat if there were room on the balcony to do so?

Thanks Nhsaltshaker and thanks for checking out my thread!

Yes it would be safe to say that there is room for them to recline..you can see in this pic

15622148270_c84274e823_c.jpg

Quantum_Balcony Cabin 12194 Closet Space

there is a closet between the bed and the couch that has shelves (with the safe) and then someplace to hang clothes...there were 2 drawers below the closet..

15187542803_5b2d354049_c.jpg

15187038674_58d5e8fec3_c.jpg

15806994395_b8f78e3947_c.jpg

the closet on the other side of the couch was a little larger...it included racks on the door and a pole that you could use to double the hanging space...

hangers were included in both closets but me and Sis usually bring our hang up clothes on hangers as for 7 day or longer cruises there usually aren't enough hangers for us...

I sometimes will even put a few hangers in my suitcase like you get with your hang up clothes when you purchase items at the store....

the door that you see is the bathroom door

15783330476_dbf0715a33_c.jpg

15621593058_8a684c3c30_c.jpg

15621592998_5744f26001_c.jpg

Edited by ILuvCruisin'