Kinda "Live From" - CSI: NA (Nieuw Amsterdam, 11/16-11/23/2014

POA1

Learn the steal drums already, for crying out loud. Life is short. Live the dream!

You're absolutely right. If I don't learn now, it could be like napkin folding, a skill that I never learned because I was always "too busy" to attend the class. Now classes are gone.

We fly out Next Thursday to join your cruise on the 7th. From your wonderful reports I feel as though we have already had a wonderful cruise. We are already mostly packed. I say"we" but in actual fact my husband doesn't know what is packed for him until we start emptying suitcases. ;)

We fly out Next Thursday to join your cruise on the 7th. From your wonderful reports I feel as though we have already had a wonderful cruise. We are already mostly packed. I say"we" but in actual fact my husband doesn't know what is packed for him until we start emptying suitcases. ;)

I usually pack my things (under threat of violence with prejudice) but I am often as surprised as the recipient is when they get a gift from us. See you in a week.

We are already mostly packed. I say"we" but in actual fact my husband doesn't know what is packed for him until we start emptying suitcases. ;)

I believe I married your husband's brother! Enjoy your time onboard the Nieuw Amsterdam.

Smooth Sailing ! :) :) :)

Gerry

I think he has a lot of brothers if the truth be known. :D

LOL, you got that right! :D Though somehow mine always manages to throw in that one thing I absolutely discarded on his behalf before packing. You know, the old comfy sweater or something like that.

LOL, you got that right! :D Though somehow mine always manages to throw in that one thing I absolutely discarded on his behalf before packing. You know, the old comfy sweater or something like that.

I took a "comfy sweater" off mine yesterday and tossed it. Never to be seen again.

I usually pack my things (under threat of violence with prejudice) but I am often as surprised as the recipient is when they get a gift from us. See you in a week.

See you next week Sapper1 and we'll see you tomorrow POA1. :):D

Looking forward to it. The weather is looking OK for a Thursday flight so far.

Just remember we live in the Maritimes, blink and it will change. LOL

Have a safe and on time flight and also have a great cruise.:):)

Helen

[QTed and I received bronze medallions with you that day Were you the one in the crowd making the big noise ? LOL

oUOTE=kazu;44794089]Congratulations on your copper medallion.

Still laughing at the pony!:p

No, that wasn't me. We really did appreciate the guy's enthusiasm, though.

Winnie the Pooh never leaves the room during the cruise. He guards our wine and mostly orders honey from the room service breakfast menu.