FOS screening room

fourkittys

We were on the freedom a few weeks ago and don't recall seeing anything scheduled for a deck two screening room. We watched a few movies in the theater. They were also showing movies by the pool. I honestly don't recall seeing a screening room on the compass.

We are sailing the freedom again in a few weeks and I will take a special look. Of course that may not matter if they change that room during drydock

M

Edited by cruisegirl1

We were on the freedom a few weeks ago and don't recall seeing anything scheduled for a deck two screening room. We watched a few movies in the theater. They were also showing movies by the pool. I honestly don't recall seeing a screening room on the compass.

We are sailing the freedom again in a few weeks and I will take a special look. Of course that may not matter if they change that room during drydock

M

Do you recall which movies played? Any 3D?

The screening room (if it still is in use) does not have 3D capability. However, I believe they added 3D capability to the main theater.

Edited by clarea

The screening room (if it still is in use) does not have 3D capability. However, I believe they added 3D capability to the main theater.

You are right. I meant which movies played on their recent cruise in the main theater. :)

They had the 3D in the large theater. They showed 3D How To Train Your Dragon (Showed that twice) and also showed 3D Mr. Peabody. I have to say, I must not be as smart as a 5th grader because I could not understand the dragon movie and left. ( I saw the first one and thought it was ok).

In past cruises they've shown the recent Shrek 3D movie, Mega Mind 3D.

They also show a few non 3D action types and family movies (Planes) in the large theater or at the pool. Sorry don't recall all the titles and did not keep a compass. They seemed to have what is at the 2 Dollar theater or is just out in Redbox. Some are much older. They showed Ghostbusters, maybe because it was a Halloween cruise.

We like movie option if we want to spend a few hours indoors. Sometime the sun is to much and we need to come inside and sometimes the weather isn't great.

A few ships still have the smaller movie theaters and we like that better than the large theater. Bob makes a good point about the 3D in the smaller older theaters.

enjoy

M

Edited by cruisegirl1

They had the 3D in the large theater. They showed 3D How To Train Your Dragon (Showed that twice) and also showed 3D Mr. Peabody. I have to say, I must not be as smart as a 5th grader because I could not understand the dragon movie and left. ( I saw the first one and thought it was ok).

In past cruises they've shown the recent Shrek 3D movie, Mega Mind 3D.

They also show a few non 3D action types and family movies (Planes) in the large theater or at the pool. Sorry don't recall all the titles and did not keep a compass. They seemed to have what is at the 2 Dollar theater or is just out in Redbox. Some are much older. They showed Ghostbusters, maybe because it was a Halloween cruise.

We like movie option if we want to spend a few hours indoors. Sometime the sun is to much and we need to come inside and sometimes the weather isn't great.

A few ships still have the smaller movie theaters and we like that better than the large theater. Bob makes a good point about the 3D in the smaller older theaters.

enjoy

M

Thank you! I have not been to a movie theater since August 2004, so a movie on the ship is usually a treat for me too. We saw Madagascar 3D on FOS last year and really enjoyed it. :)