Celebrity.com access onboard

Duanerice1

I'll be on board when the 2016 Caribbean schedule is released to Captain's Club members. I'll be wanting to book on board but will want to investigate my options before booking.

So, can I get to Celebrity.com from the computers in the internet center - without using minutes?

Thanks,

Duane

Yes, you can. It is one of the free sites.

At the login page, look for the indicator you can choose to access the free sites, you can get to Celebrity.com, also Royal Caribbean and a few others, including Reidel glassware.

You can also access your My Celebrity page, assuming you bring your username and password for same with you.

Be on the lookout for the country it senses you are inquiring from. You may find that it is set to a currency other than your own. You can change this by going to the bottom of the Celebrity home page and selecting a different country.

Or...

You could just stop in and see someone in Future Cruises. We have found in the past that they often have booklets of photocopied info... Dates, Ships, Itineraries, Base Costs etc (Infact sometimes they are organized in a self-serve bookshelf sort of arrangement ... Drop in, pick up what you need, and go.

Not sure if this still exists or not... But if it does could be a lot easier than messing with the Internet while at sea.

Figure out what items you are interested in, and then be ready with your ideas & Questions when you make an Appointment with a Future Cruises Rep

Cheers!

Edited by Sloop-JohnB

celebrity, azamara and RCL sites are all accessible for free. ChoiceAir is on the list, but it points to the travel agent access site, not the site you and I can use so it's useless (sounds like something the celebrity IT department would do, given their track record).