Avoid Houston....

cracra cruiser

That sounds like a good plan to me! I thoroughly enjoyed my cruise from Galveston 2 years ago, and hope to enjoy the one I have coming up in a few weeks just as much.

Really appreciate the non-stop UA flight to Houston from Vancouver!

Love Texas :)

Dear Snowcat,

I love Vancouver!!! Glad you had nice things to say about Texas cruise offerings.

Years ago I decided to only be positive and follow the Golden Rule.

Have a blessed day!

Dear Snowcat,

I love Vancouver!!! Glad you had nice things to say about Texas cruise offerings.

Years ago I decided to only be positive and follow the Golden Rule.

Have a blessed day!

You have a blessed day!

I think we would enjoy cruising with ya'll.

Edited by ssb

• 5 months later...
well rob I am saddened that we might lose you as a tourist here in Texas. You seem like such a nice person. Who wouldn't want to hang with a Canadian who ignores Texas law and insults Texas lawmakers and by extension the Texans that elected them? But seriously, If you think the future of the Texas tourism industry depends on the participation of folks that want to buy cheap liquor in a foreign country you underestimate the depth of Texas tourism. We have an expression here in Texas; don't let the door hit you in the a$$ on the way out.

your red neck is showing. I have lived here for over 30 years and it pissed me off the first time I got charged. But thats TX

your red neck is showing. I have lived here for over 30 years and it pissed me off the first time I got charged. But thats TX

How do you avoid paying tax in the your local Houston liquor store?

Or does that piss you off also?

Edited by ssb

• 1 year later...
I have to agree. We have sailed from the Port of Houston 7 times over the years. Only once did we have an issue with the fog. Our debarkation was delayed until 8pm, but we made the first port on time.

We just sailed from Houston on 1/18/15 and it was the easiest embarkation and debarkation we have had on any of our 55 cruises.

Dear DebJ,

Thanks for not hatin' on Houston! I enjoyed sailing out of Bayport, too.

Marne, Houston native

Sent from my iPad using Forums

DW and I sailed out of Galveston (Houston) for the 1st time this past Nov on the RCI Liberty of the Seas. We had a great time and are going back this Sep. The logistics planning on getting back and forth from Hobby and finding a hotel in Galveston the night before was a bit more challenging than Florida but it did not detract or defer us from returning. Outside the ship sinking, I see the glass as half full.