San Juan All-Inclusive Beach Break

Cruzinbabe06

ok, so I will make sure i have the address on paper for a taxi driver to see.

Do you have to book through Island Marketing or can you book with Numero Uno directly?

I cannot find my confirmation but from what i remember the address was written inside. We went twice and both our taxi drivers new where to go, only took 10-15 minutes from what i remember. One time i took a taxi right from the hotel during my extended stay in Old San Juan and again took us right there.

Maybe uswcer55 was taken for a ride, no pun intended, sounds like her taxi driver was not the most clever one.

Make sure to ask your driver before getting in the taxi. If he does not know I am sure he can get informed by all the others lined up. I didnt see them but i was told that there is a tourism company that is right out side the terminal who can also help. Just ask for them!

• 10 months later...

Yes, the beach is at Pamela's restaurant at UNO hotel and beach club. I checked out their website before I booked it. It looks like a nice place, so it should be a nice and relaxing way to spend my day. I'm sure San Juan has a lot of historical destinations, but for this trip, I'm just interested in the beach.

• 3 weeks later...
Yes, the beach is at Pamela's restaurant at UNO hotel and beach club. I checked out their website before I booked it. It looks like a nice place, so it should be a nice and relaxing way to spend my day. I'm sure San Juan has a lot of historical destinations, but for this trip, I'm just interested in the beach.

Do you actually eat at Pamela's or at the beach club? Or are they the same place?

Thanks!

Sent from my iPhone using Forums mobile app

We did this excursion through Island Marketing in March of 2015. I remember when we told the cab driver where we wanted to go, he asked why we wanted to go there, that there were much better beaches and places to go closer to the port. We told him we had already booked it and that is where we wanted to go. It did seem like a long ride, but was probably only 15-20 minutes or so. The neighborhood near the hotel was not very nice but then you see that on a lot of the islands. It is just a very small hotel and restaurant. The beach, however, was beautiful and they seemed truly happy that we chose to come there. Do not plan on hanging out at their pool, it was more the size of a large hot tub.

We were given drink coupons to use and they let us order whatever we wanted. It did take a while to eat in their restaurant and the bathroom was tiny, so plan accordingly to have enough time. All in all, it was a nice day. We had heard that if you go where some of the larger hotels are that the beach becomes shaded. Not sure if that is true or not, but you won't have to worry about that here. Enjoy!

We did this excursion through Island Marketing in March of 2015. I remember when we told the cab driver where we wanted to go, he asked why we wanted to go there, that there were much better beaches and places to go closer to the port. We told him we had already booked it and that is where we wanted to go. It did seem like a long ride, but was probably only 15-20 minutes or so. The neighborhood near the hotel was not very nice but then you see that on a lot of the islands. It is just a very small hotel and restaurant. The beach, however, was beautiful and they seemed truly happy that we chose to come there. Do not plan on hanging out at their pool, it was more the size of a large hot tub.

We were given drink coupons to use and they let us order whatever we wanted. It did take a while to eat in their restaurant and the bathroom was tiny, so plan accordingly to have enough time. All in all, it was a nice day. We had heard that if you go where some of the larger hotels are that the beach becomes shaded. Not sure if that is true or not, but you won't have to worry about that here. Enjoy!

I too enjoyed their beach, i didn't have any issue with food but then again i was drinking and maybe just did not realise it.

so, it would be recommendable for a family with kids??? im confused now....

It is a nice beach. I'm sure kids would enjoy it. There just isn't anything else there, or at least there wasn't when we were there two years ago. No water toys, pool, or entertainment.

so, it would be recommendable for a family with kids??? im confused now....

When i was there, there was another family playing with beach toys.

Not sure if it was given to them or they brought them, i will guess it was given to them.

But yes if you're looking for a resort type place, this is not that type of place.

The pool is not for swimming, really a dipping pool and only for hotel guests.

Good size beach, beach chairs and ocean is what you get here. Good food and drinks, close the the pier.