Vegetarian Menu on Summit

Literary Lynne

I have been trying to get hold of the veggie menus for what seems like ages now. No one seems to have them. I will be on Constellation in October and will try to get copies of the veggie menus or take pictures of them for posting. I promise, too, to report on what choices are tasty! Heard good things about the vegetarian offerings in the Aqua Spa, by the way. You may want to check that out.

Hi, Lynne - Celebrity does have a separate vegetarian menu every night, with a choice of starters and of entrees. It changes every night, although I'm sure they repeat it week after week like the main menu. Also, the waiters don't bat an eye when you ask for the veggie menu. I don't believe there's a copy of one on Cruiseclues, although they've got just about everything else! Olive is right that the Aqua Spa always has some interesting veggie options. We frequently eat there for breakfast, as well as lunch on at-sea days. The Specialty restaurants have one veggie entree option on the menu (pumpkin ravioli?), but the chef can and will make up other items if you ask, particularly if you eat in the Specialty restaurant more than once during a cruise.

My partner is vegetarian, and the separate veggie menu, along with the Aqua Spa cafe, are just two of the many reasons that we prefer Celebrity.

We were on the Zenith cruise to bermuda in June with our whole family. Four of them are vegetarians and two are vegans.. They were very happy with the vegetarian menu in the dining room and always found something good in the buffets. Celebrity is a great line for vegetarians,

Be very, very careful...we witnessed an absolute eruption in temper at the next table one night when a woman ordered a dish from the vegetarian menu that had...BACON crumbled on top (the same dish was offered on the regular menu the same night, I believe it was a polenta dish)...she caused quite a scene (and I think she was justified to be upset)...of course this woman had some sort of "problem" almost every single night and made our shared waiters miserable, but I do believe in this particular instance she had a right to be upset.

:) Thanks everyone for your helpful advice.

We were on Constellation last October and I enjoyed most of the veggie dishes but some were pretty poor and I was just hoping that maybe a new vegetarian menu might have been introduced by now.

I totally agree about the Aqua Spa food - it is excellent and, of course, as you say, the waiters are always very happy to bring an alternative.

Bon appetit and happy cruising.:o

Archived