Margaritaville to Debut on Norwegian Cruise Line Ship

LauraS

Hoping the contract with JBM doesn't include deleting Corona from the onboard beer menu, and replacing it with his Land Shark brand.

Sent from my iPad using Cruise Critic Forums mobile app

I don't mind Land Shark actually.

They usually manage to keep it un-skunked, unlike Corona.

I think the far more interesting announcement is that they will expand to the rest of the fleet. Where do you suppose they'd put it on the older ships?

From the Miami Herald: "Margaritaville eventually will be expanded to the rest of the fleet, but details haven’t been set yet, said Vanessa Lane Picariello, Norwegian’s director of public relations."

http://www.miamiherald.com/living/travel/cruises/article4283931.html

Great now the wearer's of baseball caps into the dining venues and the folks wearing two sizes too small sleeveless tank tops will have somewhere to hang out.

Yes I'm old school were hats should be left at the door.

Edited by Ilovesailing

Great now the wearer's of baseball caps into the dining venues and the folks wearing two sizes too small sleeveless tank tops will have somewhere to hang out.

We need a 'LIKE " button around here!

On Harvest Cay and Great Stirrup Cay sounds like a great idea. Having it on the new larger ships might be a good idea. Replacing Bliss on the Jewel class ships would be a decent idea also. But, it would probably not work out well on the Sun, Sky, Dawn, Star and Spirit.

Some folks who wear hats to dine are also making a Statement( like what's on the Hat!!) and some of us are hiding horrible Scars, the result of military wounds...

You can salute and thank me if we ever sail on a cruise...

Some folks who wear hats to dine are also making a Statement( like what's on the Hat!!) and some of us are hiding horrible Scars, the result of military wounds...

You can salute and thank me if we ever sail on a cruise...

Really! Your excuse are few and far between.

Edited by Ilovesailing

Hoping the contract with JBM doesn't include deleting Corona from the onboard beer menu, and replacing it with his Land Shark brand.

Sent from my iPad using Cruise Critic Forums mobile app

I have never been to a Margaritaville but am looking forward to experiencing it. I looked up several menus to see what to expect and they all had Corona.

Has NCL confirmed Margaritaville will be serving food? I had not seen that. They have great nachos :eek: Tobacco Road has excellent food but NCL said they are only putting the bar and not the restaurant on Escape.

So curious. Is this another bar only venue?