College Championship Game on the Sensation

MandiesMom

Does anyone know if there is a bar on the Sensation (or any place on the ship) that will show the College Championship Game? My husband is an Alabama fan and he is wigging out on me.

Thanks in advance!

Guess he didn't have to worry about It with the ars kickin OSU put on them. Stress free cruise

:confused::confused::confused::confused::confused:

lol. mighty fine loss to virginia tech there pal.

12-1 in the big 12 vs 12-1 in the big 10 and a loss at home to virginia tech? what a joke

ohio state does not deserve to be there.

LMAO guess that NOT deserving team just ROLLED the tide and flapped over the Ducks . GO BUCKS

LMAO guess that NOT deserving team just ROLLED the tide and flapped over the Ducks . GO BUCKS

Three pretty good games from a "third-string quarterback!" I'd like us to play Alabama next year, but they'll be playing a minor bowl then. Go Bucks! Tide, enjoy your bus trip to Mobile for your bowl game!

:rolleyes::rolleyes::rolleyes::rolleyes::rolleyes:

they are there for money and ratings. TCU and Baylor are both better. If Ohio State and their 3rd string quarterback beat the SEC champions that have created a dynasty over the past 5 years with the best coach in college football i will wire you $100 dollars to spend on your cruise

Prodigy is not the right name for you. Idiot savant, maybe, without the savant part!

Prodigy is not the right name for you. Idiot savant, maybe, without the savant part!

I have a $1000 bet with guy that told me Oregon would blow OSU out by 28 . Yea he disappeared as well LOL

Sent from my iPhone using Forums

• 3 weeks later...
:rolleyes::rolleyes::rolleyes::rolleyes::rolleyes:

they are there for money and ratings. TCU and Baylor are both better. If Ohio State and their 3rd string quarterback beat the SEC champions that have created a dynasty over the past 5 years with the best coach in college football i will wire you $100 dollars to spend on your cruise

I'm on Valor March 1, Prodigy! Just deposit it for me there! Thanks

• 4 weeks later...

I know I am late but I am glad I saw this topic. I watched the FSU-Oregon game poolside - both poolside bars have tvs. I got lucky b/c the wife got tired and went back to the room. I then went to the lounge for the OSU-Alabama game. There were two tvs with one side being OSU and the other Alabama. It was a great time.