Talk to me about Navigator

spookwife

Oh. Well no wonder. Why does it have the email envelope thingy in the corner then? I can type it all out, but can't send it.

Sent from my iPhone using Forums mobile app

You can email me at cpaynetx@aol.com. Happy to answer any questions you may have! I've helped many a people plan their cruises and LOVE doing it!

• 1 month later...

Silly question, but.....

Do they offer biscuits and gravy for breakfast? We've sailed from TX many times and always suprised this is not offered being most passengers are southerners.

It's the one thing my husband is always excited for and consistently let down by!

Silly question, but.....

Do they offer biscuits and gravy for breakfast? We've sailed from TX many times and always suprised this is not offered being most passengers are southerners.

It's the one thing my husband is always excited for and consistently let down by!

Windhammer had it. Wasn't very good. Grits were also available. I don't eat those so can't say if they were adequate

Sent from my Kindle Fire using Forums mobile app

Silly question, but.....

Every ship that I can remember had them in WJ, so I imagine also in MDR. I don't eat them, so can't say if they are good or not.

I love the oatmeal. Since I like it thick rather than watery, on days that I go to breakfast after the gym -- the oatmeal is perfect for me. That is just a personal aside to share.

• 1 month later...

Hi there, sailing on Navigator 4/26. Question about the min-bar in the suites. Does it have alcohol in it? And is there anyplace other than WJ for embarkation lunch? Seems to me I recall reading somewhere that MDR is open for lunch on embarkation day but may have confused it with another line.

Thanks

jan

Hi there, sailing on Navigator 4/26. Question about the min-bar in the suites. Does it have alcohol in it? And is there anyplace other than WJ for embarkation lunch? Seems to me I recall reading somewhere that MDR is open for lunch on embarkation day but may have confused it with another line.

Thanks

jan

There is a mini-bar but it isn't free, we are in a GS for same cruise, If you are interested please join us and sign up for the meet and greet which will be Monday the 27th at 11am.

Thanks

jan

No alcohol in the minibar.

You can get snacks in Cafe Promenade. No MDR lunch on embarkation day.