Sale starting 12/16

TifffanyD

When has there been a promo where it wasn't? I haven't heard of one.

I did not say that there was ever a time when the 15% gratuity was not included. As I am not aware of the terms and conditions of all previous promotions nor future ones I chose to answer only in reference to the current promotion for which I have, what I believe, to be accurate information. So to be precise I was indicating that as to the terms and conditions of this current promotion the 15% gratuity is included.

Sorry if I somehow rustled your feathers.

Rochelle

I am less than 50 days to my trip so I tried to get the promo added without luck. Out of curiosity, if I were to upgrade to the next category, would they add the promo? Likely not is my guess.

Likely not because your reservation would still not be "new" in order to qualify for the promo.

Edited by Demonyte

Well shhhh about it otherwise people are gonna start calling and saying so and so got blah blah I want it to. I hope it stays for u. Like someelse said take pictures of it so u have proof. And yeah I hear ya on the long flights that's the big reason I have no desire to go to Europe. I hate flying. I fly to Las Vegas twice a year and need to take Xanax lol

So, after all of that - I changed my cruise LOL I moved us to May now, and I booked in the haven for hubby's retirement, and the kid's "end of the first year of college" celebration. This is the 5th or 6th time I've changed the sailing dates, and I refuse to even look at any more dates or prices :rolleyes:

So, after all of that - I changed my cruise LOL I moved us to May now, and I booked in the haven for hubby's retirement, and the kid's "end of the first year of college" celebration. This is the 5th or 6th time I've changed the sailing dates, and I refuse to even look at any more dates or prices :rolleyes:

LOL You and I have similar booking styles!! :D