Freedom Owner's Suite 1320 or 1350?

jules815

1320 is forward, and 1350 is aft of the hump.

I'm leaning toward 1350, but both appear to be nice.

We've been in both, and we preferred 1320 just because of the more forward view. It seemed like in 1350 as we came into ports, you had to really stretch out around the hump cabins to get a good view. We normally do the western cruise on Freedom.

1320 is forward, and 1350 is aft of the hump.

I'm leaning toward 1350, but both appear to be nice.

I see you are doing a B2B on your Freedom cruise. People have posted on here if you get the same room for both legs, it is easier on turn around day ! I can't speak from personal experience, just passing that along. We are back on FOS right after you return. We had OS 1334 but switched to 1340. Enjoy your cruise !

We've been in both, and we preferred 1320 just because of the more forward view. It seemed like in 1350 as we came into ports, you had to really stretch out around the hump cabins to get a good view. We normally do the western cruise on Freedom.

Yes, I hadn't even thought about that. Thanks!

I see you are doing a B2B on your Freedom cruise. People have posted on here if you get the same room for both legs, it is easier on turn around day ! I can't speak from personal experience, just passing that along. We are back on FOS right after you return. We had OS 1334 but switched to 1340. Enjoy your cruise !

Yes, this is exactly why I'm comparing those two rooms. They are the only two available for both legs of the B2B. I don't think I'd want to pack up and move, although I know people do it all the time and it works out fine for them. That was the best part of our last (only) B2B. Being able to hunker down and not have to pack up at the end of that first week. :)

Yes, this is exactly why I'm comparing those two rooms. They are the only two available for both legs of the B2B. I don't think I'd want to pack up and move, although I know people do it all the time and it works out fine for them. That was the best part of our last (only) B2B. Being able to hunker down and not have to pack up at the end of that first week. :)

For us, it would be 1320. But we enjoy the balcony for breakfast and watching the views as we come into port. Also with this room we felt we had a better view as we left ports. But I'm sure others will voice their opinions also. If these rooms are open for your B2B, I wouldn't wait to long to book. Rooms disappear fast !

1350 is under a very quiet mostly carpeted area of Portofino while 1320 is under the pool deck. I have had 1320 on Indy and was very disappointed in the amount of noise from the pool deck all night long due to them cleaning and stacking chairs...it was terrible.

Edited by bajathree

Of course, as soon as I make the change, there's a negative review! :eek::D

My husband, who NEVER, EVER asks me about what room we've booked, asked me about this again last night. I've been so busy with work (owner of a pet sitting business, this is a crazy time of year), and also elderly parents, haven't had time to call RC.

Made the call this morning and secured 1320 for our September B2B. I hope noise isn't an issue, but we typically do sleep very well. We're doing another B2B on our favorite ship in our first OS. And this will also be our first cruise as Diamond. Lots to look forward to. I feel like I need to pinch myself.

Of course, as soon as I make the change, there's a negative review! :eek::D

My husband, who NEVER, EVER asks me about what room we've booked, asked me about this again last night. I've been so busy with work (owner of a pet sitting business, this is a crazy time of year), and also elderly parents, haven't had time to call RC.

Made the call this morning and secured 1320 for our September B2B. I hope noise isn't an issue, but we typically do sleep very well. We're doing another B2B on our favorite ship in our first OS. And this will also be our first cruise as Diamond. Lots to look forward to. I feel like I need to pinch myself.

Congratulations ! If we had noise problems, I would have mentioned it, but I'm glad others chimed in ! I would only suggest if you are worried about noise at night, to bring ear plugs just in case !

Thanks. :)

I just noticed something. The layout of the Owner's Suite on the RC website doesn't match the photo next to it. Vanity in different location, and layout doesn't have a wall of sliding doors out to balcony.

Which is correct?

http://www.royalcaribbean.com/findacruise/cabinclass/cabinTypes/cabinType/cabin/home.do?cabincls=D&cabinType=OW&shipCode=FR

Edited by jules815

I just noticed something. The layout of the Owner's Suite on the RC website doesn't match the photo next to it. Vanity in different location, and layout doesn't have a wall of sliding doors out to balcony.

Which is correct?

http://www.royalcaribbean.com/findacruise/cabinclass/cabinTypes/cabinType/cabin/home.do?cabincls=D&cabinType=OW&shipCode=FR

The little image is wrong ! It makes it look like there is an L shape near the balcony ! The balcony runs the entire length of the suite, with a door near the sectional and one near the bed ! The vanity is on the other side of the bed. The TV is in the center between the sectional and bed and it rotates around between the two areas !

Which is correct?

The floor plan is showing the Voyager Class Owners Suite

Edited by Kcjarvis
fix