no Hawaii-Tahiti cruises early 2016

Stakeout

Great.... :D They are sending the two butchered aft ships for Canada/NE and Bermuda.

No aft pool on Rotterdam and Veendam. Disappointing.

I take it Rotterdam will do Viking?

This is the latest they list for Rotterdam:

Canary Islands

16-DAY CRUISE

Apr 7

Mediterranean

14-DAY CRUISE

Apr 23

Northern Europe

7-DAY CRUISES

May 7, 14

Northern Europe

14-DAY CRUISE

May 21

Voyage of the Vikings always boards in July.

Yes. Thank you. Fully aware of when it leaves.

I was indicating the latest that is shown on this schedule. The schedule very clearly does not go through that late of a date. Perhaps you'd like to take a look at it yourself

Thank you!

No worries! People kept pestering me asking how I knew the schedule, well it was right there on HAL's own site!

But I'm just excited Amsterdam and NA are doing Vancouver-based Alaska trips in 2016. We'll be on one of those. :)

No worries! People kept pestering me asking how I knew the schedule, well it was right there on HAL's own site!

But I'm just excited Amsterdam and NA are doing Vancouver-based Alaska trips in 2016. We'll be on one of those. :)

Nieuw Amsterdam has me excited too. Heard rumors and planned to be on one. Now I'll be on Koningsdam in February and that will eat up most of my vacation that year so may have to hope they do a repeat the following year.

Will be interesting to see if they shake up any Alaska options in Seattle for 2016.

Nieuw Amsterdam has me excited too. Heard rumors and planned to be on one. Now I'll be on Koningsdam in February and that will eat up most of my vacation that year so may have to hope they do a repeat the following year.

Will be interesting to see if they shake up any Alaska options in Seattle for 2016.

Any Alaska cruise called Alaska Explorer will be based in Seattle. So Maasdam, Westedam and Amsterdam.

My earlier post I meant say Noordam, not Amsterdam. :) Amsterdam's "Alaska Explorer" route is the name they gve the Seattle trips.

Yes. Thank you. Fully aware of when it leaves.

I was indicating the latest that is shown on this schedule. The schedule very clearly does not go through that late of a date. Perhaps you'd like to take a look at it yourself

I have the Cruise Atlas and Planner and schedule that ends in April or May does not help when trying to determine which ship will do a cruise that boards in July. :cool:

I have the Cruise Atlas and Planner and schedule that ends in April or May does not help when trying to determine which ship will do a cruise that boards in July. :cool:

No but it tells you what ships are based where, ie Alaska, Europe, Asia, etc. Maasdam in Alaska means she isn't doing the Canada trips that summer, most definitely, so you can pretty easily extrapolate which ship is doing what (not specific cruises maybe out of the sane home port, ie Rotterdam) until repositioning season though fall 2016 now.

Edited by sppunk

No but it tells you what ships are based where, ie Alaska, Europe, Asia, etc. Maasdam in Alaska means she isn't doing the Canada trips that summer, most definitely, so you can pretty easily extrapolate which ship is doing what (not specific cruises maybe out of the sane home port, ie Rotterdam) until repositioning season though fall 2016 now.

:D All this is a simple question. I really didn't want to make a research project about whether Rotterdam VI will be doing Voyage of the Vikings in 2016? :D

The one on Holland America's website. It isn't the atlas, it's the Schedule at a Glance.

I downloaded it and put it in my Dropbox account. You should be able to view/download the PDF at the link below:

https://www.dropbox.com/sh/lvprglkol26g0lw/AAASoHIWRsY0-R8O8pxQJqeZa?dl=0

Thank you -- I never thought to check HAL's schedule.

I did do a dummy booking as if I were planning a cruise and there was nothing there.