Jr. Spa Suite on Quantum

Rolla4fun

Hello all! I am booked on the Quantum in a Jr. Spa Suite and would like to know what "suite" perks come along with that. Do you get a gold card? Access to Barefoot Beach on Labadee? Access to Coastal Kitchen for breakfast? Priority deck chairs by the pool? Any others?

I have already been on Quantum but in a balcony room. I loved the ship! Now I'm wondering how I'll be "WOWed" in the Jr. Spa Suite! TIA

Hello all! I am booked on the Quantum in a Jr. Spa Suite and would like to know what "suite" perks come along with that. Do you get a gold card? Access to Barefoot Beach on Labadee? Access to Coastal Kitchen for breakfast? Priority deck chairs by the pool? Any others?

I have already been on Quantum but in a balcony room. I loved the ship! Now I'm wondering how I'll be "WOWed" in the Jr. Spa Suite! TIA

When we did the Un Inaugural on the Quantum we were allowed in Coastal Kitchen. Maybe that has changed . As for additional perks..No:eek:

No to all your questions,no gold card, only double points.

Sent from my iPad using Forums mobile app

Rita, others have reported "Coastal Kitchen privileges" for Spa JS. :)

Other than that, as you said, NO to all the other questions.

Carol, she asked about "breakfast" in CK......my docs say we can go to CK for dinner, but not for any other meal. Do you know of anyone who has managed to go for breakfast or lunch? If so, that would be great.

About the "inconsistency".......did you expect anything else:D

See you in February!

Gabriel, the CK Manger told us on our b2b on Q that breakfast and lunch is only for Gold Card Holders, but dinner is for JS (any type) and above.

On our 11/23 cruise and 12/1 cruise there were D+ Members in there for dinner, because when bookings initially opened, they were allowed to book.

On the cruise you and I were on, Dec. 1, the SJS was allowed in Coastal Kitchen for dinner, not breakfast or lunch. I saw a man get pretty nasty to the host about that policy, too. It was the guy who wore the giant fake glasses for the entire cruise. He was demanding to be allowed in for breakfast since he was in a JS.

It all makes sense now.

The confusion.

The inconsistency.

The miscommunication.

Dinner: yes.

Lunch & breakfast: no.

Poor occupants of Spa Junior Suites.

;) :eek: :p :D

Well I already reserved 2 dinners in Coastal Kitchen so that makes sense.

Hmmm. So I'm reserved in a Spa Jr. suite in Anthem. Perhaps should have thought to ask this question before (but the deal was very good compared to cheapest balcony and just snapped it up) but what makes it a SPA jr suite as opposed to other jr suite? Any ideas?

Stayed in Spa Jr Suite, able to eat all meals in Coastal. Since no one knew the rules on the Un Inaugural you could do just about anything.

We were also on the Inaugural cruise and they knew the rules, they just weren't enforcing them because of everything else that folks were complaining about.

JS's get NO "suite" perks except for being able to use the "suite checkin" line...that's it!

On Quantum, which is the subject of this thread, those booked in a JS cabin can make dinner reservations at Coastal Kitchen along with those Gold Card Holders.

Edited by cruisenfever

Hmmm. So I'm reserved in a Spa Jr. suite in Anthem. Perhaps should have thought to ask this question before (but the deal was very good compared to cheapest balcony and just snapped it up) but what makes it a SPA jr suite as opposed to other jr suite? Any ideas?

There is a bath and a half in the SJS. One has a toilet and sink and the other has a walk-in shower, sink and full bathtub.

Here are pictures that I'm sure Gina won't mind my sharing http://boards.cruisecritic.com/showpost.php?p=45061432&postcount=158

There is a bath and a half in the SJS. One has a toilet and sink and the other has a walk-in shower, sink and full bathtub.

Here are pictures that I'm sure Gina won't mind my sharing http://boards.cruisecritic.com/showpost.php?p=45061432&postcount=158

Lovely, thank you. Will look forward to seeing it in April.