When do I turn Platinum?

ANONOMUS_1

I have searched everywhere for an answer. So I'll ask here on the forum.

My next October cruise, I will have 70 days at the start of it. It's an 8 day cruise. At the end of it I will have 78 days. Will I be cruising Platinum at the start of my October cruise or will I have to wait until the next cruise? Also are there any booking discounts at Platinum?

My next October cruise, I will have 70 days at the start of it. It's an 8 day cruise. At the end of it I will have 78 days. Will I be cruising Platinum at the start of my October cruise or will I have to wait until the next cruise? Also are there any booking discounts at Platinum?

You will be Platinum at the start of your October cruise. Your online documents should already reflect that. Congrats!

We had a B2B booked and would be turning Platinum on the second cruise. But Carnival had us as platinum form day one of the first cruise. :D

Whoa... we're not scheduled to hit our platinum until our second leg of our B2B in Feb, so I bought FTTF for the first leg - are you saying we'll be platinum right from the first leg, including early boarding, laundry, priority tender and the platinum colored card right from the start??

Whoa... we're not scheduled to hit our platinum until our second leg of our B2B in Feb, so I bought FTTF for the first leg - are you saying we'll be platinum right from the first leg, including early boarding, laundry, priority tender and the platinum colored card right from the start??

Carnival extends Platinum status to the first segment of your B2B cruise. Therefore, Faster to the Fun is not necessary in your situation.

Carnival extends Platinum status to the first segment of your B2B cruise. Therefore, Faster to the Fun is not necessary in your situation.

If that's the case, then I'll be cancelling our FTTF... a few more DOD's :D

On your 25th cruise, you will receive a voucher to be used within 24 months that will reimburse 25% of your cruise fare in the form of onboard credit.

Thanks, Dis. I guess if you sailed 25 3-day cruises, you could become Platinum and get a 25% discount on the next 15 day cruise to Hawaii and back. Good deal, huh?

Edited by HawkIVette