upsell call

smurf1635

Today I missed a call from Carnival, offering an upgrade sell to a balcony. Unfortunately, I was unable to answer and she left a message. When I returned her call, she was unavailable. I will try again in the morning, but it appears the sailing is sold out, so I bet I missed out.

Its nice to know I was on the list.

I'm really hoping I get that call for our wedding cruise in March. I want a suite! Doubt I will be so lucky though!

well howdy Neighbor - best of luck on getting the call - ya never know ya just might get lucky.

Do people who book thru travel agents get up sell calls directly? Or does carnival go thru your TA?

exactly my question - never ever gotten the call - and our upcoming cruise GTY was the worst cabin assignment I've ever had. (all the way forward lower deck under theater)

Really hoping to move with either last minute upgrade or upsell.

we tend to use outside TA - so I may need to call myself or ask her to inquire as we get closer.

Do people who book thru travel agents get up sell calls directly? Or does carnival go thru your TA?

We go through our PVP and this time I asked her about upsell calls. She asked me if I wanted her to note that I'm open to them and I said sure. This was our first upsell call.