100 days to go til April 11, 2015

algaes

Sites that work off of press releases have picked up that date from Viking and/or are cutting and pasting from other websites.

A simple bit of checking would reveal first cruise begins April 11th with ship first underway with passengers aboard on April 12th.

Why do certain websites like the one below state the delivery date as May and not April?

http://www.cruiseindustrynews.com/cruise-news/12032-spyshots-viking-star-under-construction-at-fincantieri.html

Because the boat is being CHRISTENED in Bergen in May, near the end of its first voyage from Istanbul to Russia and Scandinavia. Sloppy reporting.

I have received 4 different itineraries for our Barcelona-Stockholm trip. None match what we signed up for.

Bear_music, I am curious where that link was posted for 2015? Many of the ports are different from the 2015 itinerary, including the most recent - this one looks like the 2016 itinerary? Maybe I didn't click another link?

Original itinerary was ( for our booked segments)

Barcelona, Cartagena, Gibraltar, Lisbon, Paris, London, Bergen, Flam, Stavanger, Aalborg, Copenhagen, Denmark, Berlin, Gdansk, Tallinn, St. Petersburg, Helsinki, Stockholm.

Including overnights that now have turned into single days, there are port changes.....quite a few.....