Interesting 50-50-50 email promotion

satdan

I also received an email about this promotion and forwarded it on to my Princess vacation planner (who we booked with). I received this response: "That promotion is not available for your voyage." We are booked in March and I do turn 50 during our March cruise.

When I called to make final payment I inquired again and the agent I spoke with added the $50 OBC to my account without any problem.

So if you're eligible, keep trying - unfortunately it may depend on who you're working with.

Sadly, I can't get this deal (a bottle of wine) because we booked during some Thanksgiving whatever sale and it's not combinable with this offer... customer service guy tried for me, but no.

Call back and get a different person. We are booked with, shareholder credits, military credits, excursion credits, FCC's and past passenger credits. It was combinable with all of those credits for us on our October cruises. Since we have a B2B, TA said we were getting two bottles of wine. Sometimes you need a "promo code". I think this is the code that you need PE4MS101B. Come back and post if this works out for you.

We booked on a special for our February cruise, including Refer a Friend and OBC.

I haven't called Princess yet, although I planned to as my Significant other turns 50 in August.

I booked online, not with a TA or with a vacation planner. I was surprised to get an email a few days ago from Princess on our booking that added the bottle of wine! My SO wasn't thrilled to see the "Happy 50th Birthday" note, but I was happy they automatically knew he turned 50 during 2015 and added it without asking :)

We got the e-mail.

They know we are over 50. That's out.

They know our wedding date, month, day and year. That's out.

All they did was make us feel left out ... :(

I wonder if they give you $30 OBC for a 30th wedding anniversary? :)

We got this mailer also. Neither of us is 50yo yet, and our anniversary is number 20. So should we ask for $20obc?

I get so many emails and mailers from Princess it is crazy. I don't even look at most of them.

I will be turning 50 during our March cruise aboard the Regal. Received a general email about the promotion. I happened to check my personalizer prior to calling my TA and it was already on my account. At least I assume it's because of the 50/50 promo, it wasn't there before and my boyfriend doesn't have it.

I will be turning 50 during our March cruise aboard the Regal. Received a general email about the promotion. I happened to check my personalizer prior to calling my TA and it was already on my account. At least I assume it's because of the 50/50 promo, it wasn't there before and my boyfriend doesn't have it.

Yeah, it looks like they have automatically added to those who are having 50th birthdays which is nice. I imagine they sent the email I received to your TA. I suspect those with 50th anniversaries will have to ask for it considering it wouldn't be noted in the reservation the year of marriage.

I just received a "customized" email offer from princess that I initially thought was brilliant. The subject was "Dan you're turning 50 (Yay me), let's celebrate". Inside it said "you're turning 50, we're turning 50 let's celebrate"

And what pray tell was the big offer?

$50 OBC IF I sail during my birth month otherwise a bottle of wine, wowee

That was the best they could come up with after all that hype, disappointing.

It was a great idea that fell apart in the details.

Sent from my SGH-I337M using Forums mobile app

This promo came 7 years too late for me.....:D:D:D

Bob

My TA called Princess this morning and again they deny knowledge of any offer. I have now sent the link to the page to my TA and she is calling them again tomorrow - hope my persistence pays off as it is my 50th in the month we cruise and $50 will make a (small) contribution towards the bar bill !!! :D