Card room/game room

cruisemobile

That is one of the things we really miss from other brand ships. Many people use the buffet area (some even during busy times, but most wait until later in the evening). During the day people are usually around the pool using those tables.

We like to play cards in the evening. Does anyone know if the Star Princess has a card room or a room with board games?

No card/Game room on the Star Princess. Some games and puzzles are available in the library, but there is no space or table in the library area which is just an "L" shaped wall of books in the internet cafe. You have to take the games out and use them elsewhere. There will be some area, like the Crown Grill that is designated for cards during certain hours. Watch the Princess Patter for times and locations. Many passengers play cards in spaces such as indoor pool area, the conservatory, Skywalker's, Horizon Terrace, at the tables outside of Explorer's Lounge, and at the tables around Neptune's Reef pool.

Yes, I think the Star, Grand and Golden were all built with game rooms, but I think they are history. know the Coral and Island have them as well but with the upcoming changes to the Island, my guess is that the game room on these is soon to be history too.

I forgot about that. Although they had a scrabble tournament in Sabatini's during the game time (passenger run I guess since there was no staff), and neither box of scrabble had a board lol.

At times we are allowed to play in Sabatini's.

john