How to log out of wifi?

On Oasis. Signed up for premium 2 device package and logged in with my iPhone. My wife logged in on her iPad. I want to log out of my iPhone and log in with iPad and I don't know how!

I tried just connecting with iPad and it said maximum devices were logged in already. Tried turning wifi off on phone. Tried 'forgetting' network. No luck

Have always used the ships offered internet onboard and found it easy to do..especially when using the computer's in the RCI online area...however...now with the new system (:mad:)..not the just swipe your SeaPass and input your cabin #..I find it is much harder to use and hate it..they seem to have made it much more difficult to use at least some of us felt this way onboard recently.

Have always used the ships offered internet onboard and found it easy to do..especially when using the computer's in the RCI online area...however...now with the new system (:mad:)..not the just swipe your SeaPass and input your cabin #..I find it is much harder to use and hate it..they seem to have made it much more difficult to use at least some of us felt this way onboard recently.

I find getting the C&A discount with the new system to be unreliable. More than half the time it tells me that it cannot access my C&A information and to contact Guest Services for a credit.

I find getting the C&A discount with the new system to be unreliable. More than half the time it tells me that it cannot access my C&A information and to contact Guest Services for a credit.
Sorry to read you've had problems. I've found on my last 2 cruises the new system automatically detects I have a voucher to apply and it is far easier IMHO to ensure I'm logged off the wifi system when using my iPad or iPhone.

We use our iPads, and when we're done with a session, we just turn wifi off, and it stops the clock and logs out.
must depend on the wifi system implemented on the ship because I can say that did not work for me on previous cruises and guest services insisted I used logoff.com to stop the clock ticking and my minutes being used.

We use our iPads, and when we're done with a session, we just turn wifi off, and it stops the clock and logs out.

This did not works or me either and I used up our whole package of $100+. when I asked about it, it wasn't logging me out of the system even though I have wireless turned off.

must depend on the wifi system implemented on the ship because I can say that did not work for me on previous cruises and guest services insisted I used logoff.com to stop the clock ticking and my minutes being used.

We've used this approach on FOS, EN (twice), and Brilliance (twice) this year with no problems. I can't speak to how things work on other ships.

We set our devices to Airplane Mode on, and WiFi off.

Edited by orville99

On the Explorer last month my Android connected and the signup page came up when I tried to go to the WEB. There was an "apply coupon button" but I had to go to Guest services to get my C&A credit. On the DW's Ipad, the "apply coupon button" worked on her account and was automatically applied.

To insure logoff, I just bookmarked the page with the logoff button. Or set a desktop icon for that page. Just turning off Wifi apparently may not stop the clock.

At some of our port stops our balcony was on the land side and I could usually connect to some free WiFi.

Edited by cruzincurt

Open a new internet window and in the address bar type logoff.com, and hit enter. That should log you out.
ON EX, we kept clicking on a logoff icon until Guest Relations told us to type "logoff.com" into address bar. We could not get back into WIFI until we started doing this.