Favorite can't-miss food/drink on each cruise line?

christinalvt

• 2 weeks later...

French onion soup in NCL Bistro.

Pina colada soup on Princess and anything from the International Café.

Bread pudding with vanilla sauce on HAL.

Snails on Celebrity.

Almost any bread product on any ship. Seldom eat bread but love it on a cruise ship. So much like European bread.

Many, many choices on every cruise ship I have been on.

Yep, on the back of the ship on the Magic. They're grilling and making fresh naan bread right on the spot.

All I can say to that is... where's my passport? Where's my S&S card? who needs luggage??? <drooling> B^P~~~~~~~

Our favourite has to be the food served in Sindhu on Azura.

Always our first meal the first night of the cruise. We will miss it .... !!!

No plans to return to P&O any time soon. Will have to search out an Atul Kotcher restaurant on land.

The venison was fabulous ....

Princess cruises has to be the hot sweet soufflés with sauce to pour in the middle.

Celebrity ... The chocolate fountain ....

Cunard .... Just a very high standard of food in general The seafood buffet is excellent. A mountain of shrimp. Canapés the best of all cruise lines ... And the caviar we had after our day in St Petersburg Russia was amazing. Our first taste of the real stuff. Can still remember the taste explosion.

All this has made me hungry ....

• 2 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...

The chocolate melting cake on Carnival - fantastic. Actually we were so impressed with the food on our Carnival cruise, more so than Disney or RCL. Trying Norwegian next time so looking forward to the specialty restaurants.

• 5 weeks later...

On Carnival, I love that they have POG (passion fruit/orange/guava) on Lido in the morning!!

I also am ashamed to admit that the Guy's burgers were AWESOME. I must have had 4 or 5 on a 7 day cruise.

There was some type of chocolate mouse cake dessert with different sauces on the first formal night as well that was AMAZING. Like, I wish I had gotten about 4 more pieces of it amazing. I kept hoping it would make a reappearance through the week. This was with the newer American Table/American feast menu. Apparently, a lot of people don't like it, but I was quite impressed with the menu. Granted, this was my first and only cruise (so far), but after seeing pictures of food from the "regular" menu which will be on our upcoming cruse on Splendor, I'm a little disappointed (I did not pick the ship - but am not complaining, as I'm sure it will be an amazing vacation!!!). Chicken strips as an appetizer? Really? However - there are some things I'm looking forward to. I've heard the chilled fruit soups are outstanding!

Carnival:

escargot, cold soups, eggs benedict at seaday brunch (sauce on side), mojitos, tiramisu martini's, crab cakes, BLT's, Pasta bar, caeser salad, spaghetti carbanara, bitter n blnc, chatebrien, prime rib, tom kai soup, CMC

Rueben sandwhich from deli, pizza,

can you tell I like food.