How to get high OBCs

elapel01

I never thought it possible, but we have $1000 obc for a future cruise. In a C3 cabin. $300 from Celebrity for originally booking onboard, another $300 from Celebrity as part of 123Go and $400 from our TA. On our first cruise last year we had $650 obc from our TA (17 night cruise in C2 cabin), and our next cruise we have $400 OBC (on top of beverage package) all from Celebrity due a local Aus promo last year for cruise week. So definitely some great deals and ways to get some funded spending money out there!

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk

We have $650 + free gratuities for our 14 day cruise next year. $250 for booking on board, $400 from TA, and free grats from the 123go

All of these posts about fantastic OBCs from TAs are making me crazy! (Just joking.) I hope to meet a few of you someday so you can tell me who the TAs are.

:)

All of these posts about fantastic OBCs from TAs are making me crazy! (Just joking.) I hope to meet a few of you someday so you can tell me who the TAs are.

:)

Does not take much searching.....other cruise/travel forums out there..facebook groups!

From a TA that is true, I did not see Celebrity offering any OBC for The RS or PH I was looking at for my cruise

The more you pay for the cabin , the more you will get in OBC

For an inside cabin after final payment to not expect much obc

The more you pay for the cabin , the more you will get in OBC

For an inside cabin after final payment to not expect much obc

$600 or $900 of OBC sounds really GREAT! But if you are paying $3,000pp or $4000pp... not so hot. :o

I paid $699pp (base fare) for this spring's 14 night Silhouette transatlantic, and got $450 OBC (just over 30%) :)

If you add $270pp in taxes and tips to the base fare, the OBC still comes out to over 20%.

Edited by teecee60

I'm from Australia but after doing some Google research came upon my American TA that gives good Discounts and OBC on Cruises, so yes it is not too hard to find them. [emoji12]

Booked 5 cruises with them so far and been very happy with deals each time...even having to allow for USD/AUD exchange rate.

I'm from Australia but after doing some Google research came upon my American TA that gives good Discounts and OBC on Cruises, so yes it is not too hard to find them. [emoji12]

Booked 5 cruises with them so far and been very happy with deals each time...even having to allow for USD/AUD exchange rate.

Agreed, google searches can save a lot of time and money.:D

$600 or $900 of OBC sounds really GREAT! But if you are paying $3,000pp or $4000pp... not so hot. :o

I paid $699pp (base fare) for this spring's 14 night Silhouette transatlantic, and got $450 OBC (just over 30%) :)

If you add $270pp in taxes and tips to the base fare, the OBC still comes out to over 20%.

But if you waited , you could got that $699 USD, for $622 CAD ( $497 USD) with 2 dinners (about $100 obc) with $250 for shareholder credit , with the military rate

[emoji1]

Mark

We received $850 OBC for our Austrailia/New Zealand cruise on the Solstice in December. Also have pre-paid grats and bev pkg. Find the right TA that does lots of business with X a large OBC can be had.

Excellent, I am yet to have TAs offer anything large but then I have received upgrades through price drops without losing any OBC or perks, so you can not have it all.:D

Excellent, I am yet to have TAs offer anything large but then I have received upgrades through price drops without losing any OBC or perks, so you can not have it all.:D

But we want it all, and more more more [emoji33][emoji12]