Indy Soda Package - What sodas are on tap?

We are sailing next month on the Indy. This is only our 2nd RCCL cruise and my DS's first. DH and I were on the Oasis in November but only drink Diet Coke and primarily used the freestyle machines for so did not pay attention to what the bars had for fountain pop. We will be getting DS (12) a pop package but he does not like Cola or diet cola. Do you know what other options they have for fountain pop? He is hoping for root beer & orange. He does like sprite as well.

Thanks all!

Jess

What no Dr Pepper? Uh oh...my two adult sons will NOT be happy about that! Can you get Dr Pepper in the bar? (Yes they are both over 21)

Maybe Mr. Pibb. Does not matter if they are over 21.

Edited by clarea

So they have to line up at a bar to get drink??? Seriously?

There is not a pop / drink station? Like a coffee shop kind of thing. Food area?

( independence of the sea in March)

Wow, that kind of changes things.

I thought it was more like a " drink station" area or food service area that had drinks as well.

how are the bartenders with serving kids? I would think they would want to serve " tipping" guests before the little guys.

Are drinks in a plastic cup at least? What if they don't have their refillable cup? I can't see my teens caring it around all day. And with that pop selection, probably not going to work.

• 1 month later...

They do not have to carry their cups ever. On our last cruise there was a bar near the kids club that mostly served only them. There are bars all over and lines were never really an issue for my kids. The drink passes have an 18% gratuity added so the servers are getting their tips. My kids never complained about not getting served.

Just cruised on Indy last week. Both my kids had the soda package; they were able to get Sprite, Ginger ale, and Fanta Orange. (They don't drink cola.). They didn't have any problems getting soda at the bars. They typically drank lemonade or milk with meals.