Question on drink prices (newbie)

wildbill426

We are about to book on the Norwegian Epic, with premium beverage package. It has a limit of $10/drink. I don't know how the drinks are priced on the ship compared to 'real life'. I drink vodka, my girl drinks pinot grigio, so I'm talking normal drinks, not top shelf stuff. I'm thinking well vodka and cheap pinot should be under $10, but I don't know....can anyone tell me if we're really going to drink for free? Thanks!

We are about to book on the Norwegian Epic, with premium beverage package. It has a limit of $10/drink. I don't know how the drinks are priced on the ship compared to 'real life'. I drink vodka, my girl drinks pinot grigio, so I'm talking normal drinks, not top shelf stuff. I'm thinking well vodka and cheap pinot should be under $10, but I don't know....can anyone tell me if we're really going to drink for free? Thanks!

Bill, based on your description you will be just fine.

Enjoy.

You don't have to settle for well vodka, you can have Absolut or Grey Goose with the UBP if you want. I believe the only pinot grigio they sell by the glass is Ruffino, around $8 a glass, so also included. And while you're at it, you can try just about everything else in the bar menu, too. :D

Just back from the Epic

Tito's , Grey Goose were both included.

Crown Royal included

Johnnie Walker Blk. Included

Martini's 8.75

Daquiri's 7.50-8.50

Wine you will be fine!

Paid 785 for pckg.

Drank 1,050.00

Sent from my iPhone using Forums

• 2 weeks later...