Cruise Vacation Guide

no fuss travel

Has anyone ever had with a B2B cruise got one of your booklets and not received the other? We got the first booklet well before Christmas and Oceania mailed out the next one December 27th and re-mailed on January 9th and the TA still does not have it. Canada Post must be up to its usual, as we rarely get a mailing from Oceania but regularly get mailings from Regent, which we have never sailed.

She did manage to get Oceania to send all of the information to her via an email, so we have both sets of tickets before we go.

We have done many b/b/b's on O and have never needed anything from the folders after the first cruise. They will give you your new sea cards the night before your second and third cruises and these will allow you to re-enter the ship any time, no problems.

We needed the second part for the change in cabin and also the return air ticket. We couldn't keep the same cabin for the entire cruise, but we got a better deal for the second part.

They will know you are moving cabins no need for the booklet for that

Air you should be able just to contact the airline & do your flight check in

Air tickets are usually e-tickets nowadays

They will know you are moving cabins no need for the booklet for that

Air you should be able just to contact the airline & do your flight check in

Air tickets are usually e-tickets nowadays

Yes I know they are e-tickets, but I still had not received my e-ticket return flight until my TA got the information. Now I have everything and am counting down the days.

Yes I know they are e-tickets, but I still had not received my e-ticket return flight until my TA got the information. Now I have everything and am counting down the days.

Glad you have everything now

I usually do a deviation so have all my info months ahead

Enjoy the cruise

Lyn

This is the first time we have not done a deviation. We have been to both the embarkation and debarkation ports, so decided we would just do the cruise. Sometimes you do have to think about the dog,:D:D For our next cruise, we are not using Oceania air as we found a deal that cost us less than what Oceania was charging us for air and we did not have to pay the deviation fee. A one day sale that our TA saw and notified us about and we jumped quickly. The way our Canadian dollar is sinking may have us rethinking our travel plans for the following year.:eek:

The way our Canadian dollar is sinking may have us rethinking our travel plans for the following year.:eek:

I hear you

I have used up my USD stockpile so need to get more

I just hope the dollar recovers a bit more before I need to buy USD :D

I hear you

I have used up my USD stockpile so need to get more

I just hope the dollar recovers a bit more before I need to buy USD :D

I guess your next trip will have to be to Vegas, so that you can win your Oceania trip.:D:D

I am just thankful that we have our US funds set aside for spending and touring money for the next two trips.

I guess your next trip will have to be to Vegas, so that you can win your Oceania trip.:D:D

I am just thankful that we have our US funds set aside for spending and touring money for the next two trips.

I am never that lucky :D