Fascination B2B Picture Review January 12 & 17 2015

PC Cruisin

We're on the Fascination in June and will be visiting Half Moon Cay for the first time. Where is that beach located and does it have a name? Is there a charge to get in? And was the lunch very expensive? It looked like an all you can eat buffet, is that correct?

We're on the Fascination in June and will be visiting Half Moon Cay for the first time. Where is that beach located and does it have a name? Is there a charge to get in? And was the lunch very expensive? It looked like an all you can eat buffet, is that correct?

Thanks for looking over my review. When you take the tender off the ship to get to the beach.. It is just one long beach for you to choose free lounge chairs (faster you are off, better location or shade to pick) No charge to get on beach. They have options to pay for cabanas and claim shells. The lunch they serve is complimentary! You will love this port. The water is so clear and sand feels like silk.

Thanks for the great review! We are on the Fascination next year and I really enjoyed your pictures. Thanks to you I now have an exterior shot of our balcony for my wallpaper:).

The Fascination is one of my favorite ships. You will have a lot of fun sailing on her.

Thanks for your great review. We leave on the same cruise on May and I was wondering about your trip to Junkanoo Beach. Did you like it and what was it like going there.

Thanks,

Steve

Thanks for reading my review. The trip to Junkanoo Beach was fun. Be prepared for locals that keep coming by to sell you jewelry or braid your hair. Just bring your beach towel so you don't have to rent a chair ($10 per chair) ...

Thank you so much for this wonderful review. My wife and I booked our first cruise ever on the Fascination leaving this Oct 19th. We are going to Nassau and Freeport instead of HMC. We were really fretting that we booked the wrong ship because the Fascination doesn't have the Movie screen, the same restaurants as the newer ships such as Blue Iguana and Guys Burgers, but I think reading your review has eased our minds that this is the perfect first cruise for us as we are not big people persons anyway. Did anyone you were with happen to try the pizza pirate on the ship? Really hoping the pizza is good. I think we are going to love the fact that the ship will be a little less crowded and a little quieter than the bigger ones. I loved your review and all your photos. I can't wait to get my hands on one of those CMC's that your dad is so fond of. [emoji1] Thanks again for easing our minds about going on an older ship. Can't wait for October to hurry up and get here.

Robert

We're booked on the Fascination this June. We're really excited, but if I had to choose one thing I was a little disappointed in it would be no movies over the pool at night. We took our first cruise last year on the Sunshine and we really enjoyed relaxing around the pool at night for the movies.

Thank you so much for this wonderful review. My wife and I booked our first cruise ever on the Fascination leaving this Oct 19th. We are going to Nassau and Freeport instead of HMC. We were really fretting that we booked the wrong ship because the Fascination doesn't have the Movie screen, the same restaurants as the newer ships such as Blue Iguana and Guys Burgers, but I think reading your review has eased our minds that this is the perfect first cruise for us as we are not big people persons anyway. Did anyone you were with happen to try the pizza pirate on the ship? Really hoping the pizza is good. I think we are going to love the fact that the ship will be a little less crowded and a little quieter than the bigger ones. I loved your review and all your photos. I can't wait to get my hands on one of those CMC's that your dad is so fond of. [emoji1] Thanks again for easing our minds about going on an older ship. Can't wait for October to hurry up and get here.

Robert

Thanks Robert for taking the time to read my review! We love the fantasy cruise line. The serenity deck is awesome. The best place to relax and enjoy the ocean view. Now, about the pizza. My Dad wasn't a fan of it. Me? I enjoyed it! Keep in mind you don't need all the fancy stuff newer cruise ships offer. As long as you find things on the ship that you enjoy, your cruise will be awesome!

Edited by PC Cruisin

We're booked on the Fascination this June. We're really excited, but if I had to choose one thing I was a little disappointed in it would be no movies over the pool at night. We took our first cruise last year on the Sunshine and we really enjoyed relaxing around the pool at night for the movies.

Our first cruise was on the Conquest and it had a big screen. Eleven months later went cruised on the Elation and it didn't have a big screen. I did miss that one feature but instead I found other things to do. The serenity deck is a great place to hang out at night with a cup of hot chocolate with a loved one listening to the ocean and staring at the stars. It doesn't get any better then this! Thanks for reading my review!

Did you enjoy the activities? Which shows did you see and what did you think? Any must see shows or activities. Thanks. Brenda

We did do a few activities onboard. We went to the "Fun Shops" and they had a drawing for a free watch but didn't win. Now shows, we are not into them. We come from a very popular town in Missouri that has them and we can get free tickets or discounted prices but don't take the opportunity to do so. The only shows we did was talent show and comedy show. Talent show was awesome. Guest with a special talent was able to proform on stage. We went to the piano bar and really didn't enjoy the singer. We did enjoy the live music on the promenade deck near the bar.

Edited by PC Cruisin

We leave this Saturday as well...this was a Christmas present from my Husband, didn't know what to get me so he got a me a cruise.

Would you please have your husband call my husband and let him know about a cruise as a gift.. :rolleyes:

Would you please have your husband call my husband and let him know about a cruise as a gift.. :rolleyes:

That is a great gift. My husband would earn so many brownie points if he would book a cruise for a gift for me. I usually plan these cruises every single time lol

• 1 month later...
Hi, Can u tell me if there was a deck party of the 5 day Fascination?

Thank u!

On the Mexican buffet night they have a deck party on a 5 day cruise. They have beads, neon necklaces and party hats. Lots of music, too.

I know I already thanked you for your review, but... I just went through all of your pictures again. I am seriously obsessing since my cruise on the Fascination is coming up in August. Thanks again for taking the time to do this for all of us!

Glad to be a help with your upcoming cruise. When you get back, please share what you experienced on the Fascination! Love to hear about it.