Ncl jade september 3-10, 2016

harold369

We did a b2b2b on the Jade the past fall, The Venice to Greece portion was wonderful. The was Jade is a great ship, just the right size. the crew was great!

friendly, engaged and professional!We also had the best weather. My husband wore short the entire 25 days

If you enjoy it half as much as we did, you will have a great trip!

I was referring to how great the weather was that he was able to wear shorts.When we returned to the ship after our excursions he did change for cocktails parties and dinner in the main dining rooms. But I did see some men who wore shorts in the dining room.But they were dress shorts

not cut up jeans !

Relaxed atmosphere especially after a long day of excursions! Plenty do do I. The evenings to,keep you busy as well,

enjoy

I was referring to how great the weather was that he was able to wear shorts.When we returned to the ship after our excursions he did change for cocktails parties and dinner in the main dining rooms. But I did see some men who wore shorts in the dining room.But they were dress shorts

not cut up jeans !

Relaxed atmosphere especially after a long day of excursions! Plenty do do I. The evenings to,keep you busy as well,

enjoy

Dress shorts?

I understand these words separately, but in the same sentence I don't understand them?

Looking forward to sailing on JADE from VENICE to GREECE

have you joined your roll call???... jump on over to that forum and meet other CC members on your cruise!!