First Norwegian Cruise

gencruise

I hope you love your first Norwegian cruise as much as we did ours last summer.

Booked with NCL again for next fall.

It's such a good thing to have another one booked and to have the time to plan and anticipate it.

Hope to sail Gem maybe in 2016 ;)

Have a great cruise !

~Robin

Every Day at Sea is a Great Day

July 2014 Breakaway

Edited by meatball_nyc

Is this your first cruise or just first on NCL? The Gem, is part of the Jewel class ships which are my favorite. Have a great cruise. We are on the Pearl in a little less than 3 months.

Not my first cruise, but will be first time on the Gem..

Congratulations. To this day, we still reminisce about how special our first cruise was- which was the Norwegian Jewel.

One word of advice, you can be so much better prepared with the info you can obtain from the friends on Cruise Critic. I learned so much, about many things I NEVER even considered because I was a first time cruiser. This made for a much smoother transition to a cruising vacation!

Enjoy this fun time of exploring the wonderful world of cruising.;)

Bravo! Excellent choice. I also did my FIRST-Cruise-Ever on the Gem in 2008. Trust me when I tell you, this ship is a wonderful place to start. I fell totally in love with cruising. Since then I've sailed on the Gem a second time in 2013... and on the Norwegian Pearl in 2010, 2011, 2012 and again in 12 days time.

Be prepared to feel like a rock star the whole time you are on-board because you'll be treated VERY WELL by everyone under Norwegian employ. Enjoy!!!!

Although I have been on several Royal Caribbean ships; this will be my first on NCL Jade; am looking forward to having a great time. Congrats to all first time cruisers who posted on this thread. You will have the Time of Your Life.

We just booked our first Norwegian Cruise, onboard the Norwegian Gem :D

My first cruise was on the Spirit. Since then I've sailed, the Pearl, the Getaway, and we're going back on the Getaway in May. I personally love NCL. Not that I am saying it is the best cruise line out there bc it's the only one I've been on, but they've given me no reason to book with another line. Hope you enjoy your first cruise as much as I did!

Shell11210, I like your comment. We have only sailed with Royal Caribbean and thought why go anywhere else; they take care of us and they have great ships. Then I find NCL has freestyle cruising which sounds great, and they take care of their customers. So my upcoming cruise on Jade will be a first with NCL and I hope many more.