Brilliance or enchantment?

keijenxs

I guess I am in the minority here!!

I much prefer both EOS to BOS and i much preferred Nassau to Cozumel.

Now the only thing I will say is that the BOS is a newer ship and does have a few more features than EOS.

But the reasons why I like EOS more are it has 2 outside pools and more hot tubs. It has a way bigger pool deck. It has a much bigger pool bar and much more activities out there. They played movies almost every day/night out there. Also they have the freestyle machines which I get lots of use out of.

I prefer Nassau to Cozumel as everything in the town is walking distance. There is a great free beach to visit and everything is closer to the dock. I also love the private island you get to visit when doing the EOS....usually one of the highlights of the trip. No private island doing BOS.

So while I would do the Brilliance again, i much prefer both the ship and the other itenary. But $500 savings has to be taken into consideration as well as the extra day.

I guess I am in the minority here!!

I much prefer both EOS to BOS and i much preferred Nassau to Cozumel.

Now the only thing I will say is that the BOS is a newer ship and does have a few more features than EOS.

But the reasons why I like EOS more are it has 2 outside pools and more hot tubs. It has a way bigger pool deck. It has a much bigger pool bar and much more activities out there. They played movies almost every day/night out there. Also they have the freestyle machines which I get lots of use out of.

I prefer Nassau to Cozumel as everything in the town is walking distance. There is a great free beach to visit and everything is closer to the dock. I also love the private island you get to visit when doing the EOS....usually one of the highlights of the trip. No private island doing BOS.

So while I would do the Brilliance again, i much prefer both the ship and the other itenary. But $500 savings has to be taken into consideration as well as the extra day.

I think the $500 was misleading due to holiday sailing. The Enchantment price prior was most likely cheaper

Good choice. Like pretty much everybody here, I agree that the Brilliance is the better ship. It's beautiful. So many windows, the public areas are nicely done. I think the food is better!

I think with the shorter itinerary on the Enchantment, attracts a more partier crowd and a crowd where this is their first time cruising. There will be more beery bellies, more wife beaters, more tattoos on the 4 day vs. 5 day -but maybe that's your thing. It's not mine.

Then the ports. Nassau is dirty and the peddlers are relentless. You can say "no" to the sellers in Cozumel and they will stop asking you to buy their crap. Not so in Nassau.

Good choice. Like pretty much everybody here, I agree that the Brilliance is the better ship. It's beautiful. So many windows, the public areas are nicely done. I think the food is better!

I think with the shorter itinerary on the Enchantment, attracts a more partier crowd and a crowd where this is their first time cruising. There will be more beery bellies, more wife beaters, more tattoos on the 4 day vs. 5 day -but maybe that's your thing. It's not mine.

Then the ports. Nassau is dirty and the peddlers are relentless. You can say "no" to the sellers in Cozumel and they will stop asking you to buy their crap. Not so in Nassau.

4 day Enchantment is not so much a booze cruise.

3 day Enchantment, all bets are off. :o

Just dropping by to comment I am glad to see all the positive posts about Brilliance of the Seas! I will sail on her for the first time in Oct.

We go in November. Have done her 12 days in Med a few years back and I really don't remember much about her. Maybe it will all come back. :o