Suggestions for first aid kit

LynnMW3

We've cruised many times and never felt the need to take more than some bactine foam, neosporin cream, bandaids and tylenol with us...but this time, we're visiting some new ports in the Caribbean and we've added bug spray to our pack...Along with that, I guess we should add benadryl or some other anti-itch cream...

Anything else you have brought with you that you're glad you did? We're not prone to seasickness, so we don't need that sort of thing...but what else would you not travel without?

Thanks in advance!

We've cruised many times and never felt the need to take more than some bactine foam, neosporin cream, bandaids and tylenol with us...but this time, we're visiting some new ports in the Caribbean and we've added bug spray to our pack...Along with that, I guess we should add benadryl or some other anti-itch cream...

Anything else you have brought with you that you're glad you did? We're not prone to seasickness, so we don't need that sort of thing...but what else would you not travel without?

Thanks in advance!

Imodium :rolleyes:

Also, something for upset tummies.

Cough drops.

Chapstick

Eye drops (yes us older folks get dry eye)

Tooth repair kit (those pesky crowns!!)

Thanks in advance!

We use a toiletry hanging bag that folds up to the size of a small clutch purse from an old suitcase set for all our OTC meds and the like. Once in the cabin, we stow it in the nightstand drawer for quick access.

Our go to supply includes bandaids, pads for foot blisters, neosporin, Immodium, Antacid, cough drops, cold med, and Excedrin as the only thing that helps my headaches.

Also, with the Caribbean, make sure you have some sunblock and aloe.