Message for Kruzseeka

You wouldn't think so Linda but when you think of 3500 pax up and down corridors, public areas, stairs etc, it's had a pretty heavy footfall over those years. Part of the problem is thst the carpet is basically a biege background so tends to look grubby - had it been a darker colour I'm sure it would have fared much better. But interestingly the upholstery of the chairs in the Planet Bar was in worse condition than any I'd seen on any ship! I think the refurb is rather overdue tbh but clearly the ship will look so much smarter after the refit. I'd like to see it afterwards - I think it will look good.

I forgot to mention that the Atrium is quite impressive - light and airy with clean lines and lots of glass and marble but does take up a lot of space! Makes for some nice photo opps though!

Perhaps I should start looking for next winter then ;) Good deals last year for pre Christmas cruises, not sure what the weather would be like in November/December :confused:

My neighbours went on her last year and said corners were being cut! Now where have we heard that before? :D

The Crown Princess is identical to Ventura and Azura, so have seen the atrium - lovely :)

Perhaps I should start looking for next winter then ;) Good deals last year for pre Christmas cruises, not sure what the weather would be like in November/December :confused:

My neighbours went on her last year and said corners were being cut! Now where have we heard that before? :D

The Crown Princess is identical to Ventura and Azura, so have seen the atrium - lovely :)

Wouldn't know how to advise you about the weather Linda. There was so much talk on our cruise about how the weather is less predictable. More showers now in most of the islands than would have been the case a few years ago. Certainly we saw more rain this time than all our previous trips put together. On the plus side, they were short lived and it was so warm everything dried out very quickly. Strangely the taxi driver in Bonaire told us they'd hardly had any rain at all last year and they have become very arid over in recent years. Even the cacti looked in need of a drink. So I think weather patterns are changed there too.

Yes we heard about corner cutting too. Several people said that the food wasn't so good last year but that they seem to have made improvements again. Of course, they used by to serve your main course with accompanying veg then had a silver service of additional vegetables brought round by the waiters. We thought that was great on our first trip but they have stopped it now and it has brought quite a bit of criticism from regulars. However we thought the food very good and were very satisfied wiith the choice and quality.

There were some excellent deals before Christmas but I think they were nearer to departure ..... can you be patient Linda? :D

• 2 weeks later...
Hi Kruzseeka, I see the "rude boys" are out again on P&O site!!

I have just galloped to your defence :)

You're not kidding. :eek:

Thanks for your support :) - I'm glad you've retrieved this thread so I could respond to you and let you know I appreciate it - I daren't say any more on there. :rolleyes: So many precious people! Honestly didn't come across people like that on board though - thank goodness.

Edited by kruzseeka

link the post to me Kruzee I love putting spanners in works:eek:

Stevie ;)

Oh heck Stevie! That will just give them ammo to have a go at us Thomson regulars. Don't want a turf war but nice to know the old hands stick together! :D Fuss about nothing really - just some intolerance - or was it a case of not wanting to look as though their advice might carry a rider or they aren't all-knowing? Sad really to be so sensitive.

Thank goodness for this forum! So supportive, helpful and friendly - great to have so many genuine folk to chat to without point scoring or arguing. ;)

Kalos ,no understand :confused:

Stevie

omg has war broke out with us them ;)

if this goes on will have to go and see who is the Chaser today:cool:

:D:D

No war but some quite acrimonious and unpleasant exchanges on there from time to time - although not really on this this occasion. I just felt one comment was very unnecessary and said so which isn't usually my inclination. But then again I'm used to a tolerant, respectful and happy forum! ;)

Have you seen his/her reply Kruzseeka? Accepting YOUR apology :eek:

You do have some friends on there though!

Yes thank goodness some do stand up for fairness and challenge rudeness. (Thanks to all who have challenged him) I must admit my apology was rather sarcastic though - not something I often resort to! But so was his response to you - with a nasty undercurrent. I sent you my 'sincere' good wishes (very genuine too) but was also trying to point out that his message was anything but sincere.

Yes what an unpleasant character. Have decided to rise above it although I was very tempted to say 'Thank you sir - (doffs cap)' but decided not to stoop to his level. But honestly, how condescending - his posts are typified by a sense of superiority and put downs. So judgemental! In my book that says more about him than those he takes a pop at! Money certainly doesn't buy you empathy, compassion, decency or class! To be fair I sense he manages to rub up a lot of people on that site too because of the way he looks down on others. Not my sort of person at all.

Long live our nice, informative and friendly forum. ;):)

Edited by kruzseeka

I had to go and look (I'm so nosey :o).

What an obnoxious person. At least others thought so too, so it's not just us.

Not quite sure what he was getting at in his reply to me, but I was tempted to say I was having the cheapest inside cabin and sitting out on the wings coming back, but thought I wouldn't give him the satisfaction of having another go at me. BTW is it a man? Must be surely :rolleyes:

Not quite sure what he was getting at in his reply to me, but I was tempted to say I was having the cheapest inside cabin and sitting out on the wings coming back, but thought I wouldn't give him the satisfaction of having another go at me. BTW is it a man? Must be surely :rolleyes:

Yes - I think so. And I think you're quite right not to give him the satisfaction of another retort because you can rest assured he would - and unlike us will go for below the belt comments. What an unpleasant, sad person he must be!

But great to have your support everyone - happy v, kalos, stevie and balf too. Thanks :)

Edited by kruzseeka

I had to go and look (I'm so nosey :o).

What an obnoxious person. At least others thought so too, so it's not just us.

I went and had a look too. Shocking!! I also had a look at some of his (yes....his) comments on other threads, and they are very similar, that is, accepting apologies that had not been extended.

Wish I could have thought of something sarcastic to write to support you Kruzseeka and Linda. :rolleyes:;)

I went and had a look too. Shocking!! I also had a look at some of his (yes....his) comments on other threads, and they are very similar, that is, accepting apologies that had not been extended.

Wish I could have thought of something sarcastic to write to support you Kruzseeka and Linda. :rolleyes:;)

Thanks Jakanne :) He really isn't worth it though as I'm sure he actually derives pleasure from being so nasty and I wouldn't want to give him the satisfaction - or provide him with more opportunities to belittle us or anyone else. He clearly has issues - why would anyone want to put folk down like that? It's often said people do it to make themselves feel better about themselves - if so, he's clearly not a very happy or contented soul. But lovely to know we have such a good support network. :)

(And it's been a talking point for us!)

I thought of chipping in and asking that as he has secured Linda a Suite could he do the same for us?

Then I thought..... "Don't feed the Trolls"

It's so much nicer on here:D:D

To change to subject a bit, have you got your cabin allocated yet Joe? We haven't but some who are going after us have :(

To change to subject a bit, have you got your cabin allocated yet Joe? We haven't but some who are going after us have :(

We haven't either, and we go before you.

I think it's because we are the second class citizens who book the saver fares and therefore have to wait until last. :rolleyes::D