better sideway inside on the regal

melsmom303

I rather enjoyed the larger room and layout compared to the standard inside cabin I had the year before on Ruby Princess. Some, however, have mentioned that there is some privacy issue since the corridor door opens directly into the bedroom area. I just never found it to be an issue. Looking forward to your insights once you've returned.

:D

I was on the Royal in October for 10 days and had a sideways inside - C323 - and absolutely LOVED it! In fact, I loved it so much that I booked it again for the repo this year and the 5-day after the repo, both on the Regal.

My cabin did open directly onto the corridor, but I never noticed any noise. Last year I sailed on the CB right after we finished up the Royal cruise and I had an inside. I generally prefer insides because I sail solo. Anyway, the CB has always been my favorite, but when I got into my cabin after the side-facing cabin, I was not nearly as happy as in the past! And, to make it worse, I had booked a cabin on my favorite deck, Plaza, but I decided to go more mid-ships than I usually do, and my cabin backed up on the art gallery. I heard them take down or hang art work every night and every morning. Grrrrr.

OP will be very happy with the side-facing inside on Caribe.

Maureen