Disembarkation in San Pedro

dickinson

Had you not printed out your reservation to show? Although they always have us on their clipboard so far. As I said, I like to make reservations so I can use coupons and they have always put us ahead of the line.

Sent from my iPod touch using Cruise Critic Forums mobile app

When we had booked through PT for a private vehicle (going from home/port and the reverse two weeks later), I had the confirmation email in my hand which I gave to the curbside rep, who couldn't find our name on his list. PT miffed up our pickup from our home on embarkation day (sent the driver to the port) and on our disemarkation day when the curbside rep called his office after looking at the confirmation, he was told by his office that our driver was waiting for us at our house. And actually argued with him (I was standing next to him and could heard both sides of the conversation) even though he said we were right there with him.

Those of you who have made reservations…. what time did you choose while making the resi online? Did it matter if you showed up a little later or earlier?

For our three Hawaiian cruises (no way could we fit two weeks worth of cruising stuff in our car trunk), we went with 9 or 9:30. You may want to talk with whatever company you're going with to see how they work things. If it's a shared shuttle like Supershuttle, they'll have more than one van going back and forth at a time because they'll know they can fill them.

With a private vehicle, hopefully the driver will contact you when arriving at the port and see if you're close to getting off the ship. He'll give you a number to call when you are at the shuttle island, and in the meantime, he'll either find a place near the port to park and wait or he'll circle around, waiting for your call. One problem with PT (unless they've changed this since the fiasco with them) is that your driver doesn't contact you directly -- we only received a recorded message that our "driver was on the way", which didn't help in our case because it was a vague message without a location.

We will be getting off our cruise and need to get to LAX for a 12:30 flight. We will be using Super Shuttle. What time do we need to be off the ship? If I guess wrong (by picking an early time)will Super Shuttle still pick us up (they offer 4 different times)? How does it work for Super Shuttle in San Pedro?

Thanks

If you don't mind spending a few extra dollars, you can book a town car to LAX with just the two of you. No stops, no crowds, and curbside service.:):) That is what I always use because I don't book or use shuttles

anywhere.:)

Those of you who have made reservations…. what time did you choose while making the resi online? Did it matter if you showed up a little later or earlier?

It just depends on my flight. No with SS doesn't matter if you aren't there the time you picked. I make sep for my husband and I so we each get the $3 off. That's money id rather spend on the cruise!

It just depends on my flight. No with SS doesn't matter if you aren't there the time you picked. I make sep for my husband and I so we each get the $3 off. That's money id rather spend on the cruise!

What code do you use to get $3 off per person? Is that one way or RT?

What code do you use to get $3 off per person? Is that one way or RT?

I'm already on my way to my cruise but I believe I used YUS68. I did each way and person separately. It was $3 off each way each person.

Thanks but it says it is for United Airlines employees. Do they care if you are not?

Nope they don't, but do a search online for coupons discounts for super shuttle and lots will come up.