Hydro Pool

Sherry H

Is is less expensive if you wait to book it once on board vs pre-paying ahead of time? Do they offer an"special" rate once on board?

Usually the only special onboard will be if you just want to do a day or two mid-cruise... The "couple's discount" where you save a bit vs 2 individual passes would be offered through Ship Services

Going to "bump" this up as I am still hoping to catch the eye of someone who has done the Hydro Pool on a 30 day cruise.

I just got off the phone with ship's services and they told me the price for the hydro pool for 30 days will be $899 for two. I asked how much for one and she said about $499 range.

That seems a bit steep for me.

Hope this helps (it did me)

I was quoted MUCH higher by ship services than I ended up paying first day on board.

Hope that happens with our 30 day.

That happens mostly every time. If you do book before the cruise and pay the higher price, the difference is refunded to your onboard account if the price is lower when you board.

I was quoted MUCH higher by ship services than I ended up paying first day on board.

Hope that happens with our 30 day.

what were you quoted by ship's services and what did you wind up paying once onboard?

Oh boy.........I hate to give wrong info.

What I for sure remember is the quote was higher than I wanted to pay (seems I remember $499) but was considerably less on board. This was our 13 day........$199 per couple cruise.