Sea Princess power points

Hello everyone

Can anyone who has sailed on Sea Princess recently please tell me about the power points.

How are they arranged? What type of pins (Australian, US etc)? A photo would be terrific. Thanks

Sue

We sailed Sea Princes last November. They have both types of power points. Our cabin had only on Oz 240v outlet so some swapping about of things needing charging had to be done. I believe some cruises confiscate power boards, and I understand their reasoning, but I do not know if Sea Princess does. A double adapter may be the way to go if you have multiple items to charge. Sorry we never thought to photograph a power point.

The Sea Princess has one (1) Australian power point, witch is a normal 4 pin plug.

In our cabin on the Sea Princess the plug was upside down.

Sea Princess and most of the Princess ships sailing out of Australia aloud power boards :)

We haven't ever had a problem taking power boards onto Australian Princess ships.

By the way, I think you meant 3 pin plug (not 4 pin).:) It was probably just a typo, but it might confuse someone. :)

The Sea Princess has one (1) Australian power point, witch is a normal 4 pin plug.

In our cabin on the Sea Princess the plug was upside down.

Sea Princess and most of the Princess ships sailing out of Australia aloud power boards :)

A four pin plug :eek:.

Sorry couldn't resist.:):p