Voyager of the seas 3 day sampler 19-2-15

beware

Beware

BEWARE

Checked in by gbenjo

Cruising with MicCanberra

Your sanity is in real danger.

I was only saved by not having any to start with.

So true.:p

What that you and gbenjo would drive someone insane?

When you are looking at the reviews, even though some of them say they are experienced cruisers, they have just joined and they have no posts. Have a good look at some of the over the top comments. Kids hated the kids club as they were locked in? Seriously, any cruise we go on the more likely thing is that parents are a bit offended as the kids keep wanting to go back to the kids club. They "had to entertain their kids". Wow, most parents want to spend time with the kids.

Many more of the comments were just so over the top that they were laughable on several of those reviews. I don't know who is paying them to start up these characters, but they are doing a terrible job. Negative reviews really should be a bit more realistic.

Did you hear that sort of feedback on your last trip? Why would the trip coming up not be as fantastic as your last one?

Go and enjoy it, and come back and let us know if any of those weird reviews really made any sense.

Thanks Goody, I really enjoyed the last cruise even with my Hubby there this time I'm sailing with 5 sisters and we always make our own fun....

I am looking forward to cruising with you.

Disregard the reviews and do not sweat the small stuff but enjoy. if there are any major issues on board, get them fixed straight away.:D

Thanks Mic. I'm not going to worry anymore as I'm a very happy drunk :D. Keep an eye out for me I'll be the one wearing a cow shower cap. (I've been dared to wear it)

I'm staying in a promenade room I must remember to keep my curtains closed at all times.....:eek:

Funny that I was looking at a Promenade Room last night and wife and daughter both said "what and have to keep your window and curtain closed, sure thing".

Thanks Mic. I'm not going to worry anymore as I'm a very happy drunk :D. Keep an eye out for me I'll be the one wearing a cow shower cap. (I've been dared to wear it)

I will keep an eye out for you and also look for the room with the curtains wide open.:p

As long as you try:D......see you on the 19th....do you want the carpet square????:rolleyes:

Hey gbenjo, I know your focus will be on mic :D but we will be boarding also. We don't need the carpet square or anything like that.

There are 10 in our group & we are all arriving together on the 'party bus' - it's Mums 1st cruise and it is a surprise for her 80th birthday. I think we will see 1 very confused lady when she realises her birthday present is a cruise on Voyager.

Some of us are diamond & platinum & gold with RC C&A, but some are 1st timers & are worried about not being allowed to board with the rest. We expect to arrive at OPT maye 12 - 12:30. Do you see any issues with us all boarding as a group around that time?

Cheers,

Neil

Hey gbenjo, I know your focus will be on mic :D but we will be boarding also. We don't need the carpet square or anything like that.

There are 10 in our group & we are all arriving together on the 'party bus' - it's Mums 1st cruise and it is a surprise for her 80th birthday. I think we will see 1 very confused lady when she realises her birthday present is a cruise on Voyager.

Some of us are diamond & platinum & gold with RC C&A, but some are 1st timers & are worried about not being allowed to board with the rest. We expect to arrive at OPT maye 12 - 12:30. Do you see any issues with us all boarding as a group around that time?

Cheers,

Neil

know gbenjo will give you a better answer but I've never heard of anyone in a group being turned away in Sydney because they weren't supposed to board at that time. And by 12:30 most will be close to their slot anyway.

If your mum needs some help ask for a wheelchair, it will certainly make it easier for her if she's a bit frail, otherwise she may have a while to wait in line.

Maybe if you ask him real nice he'll arrange the red carpet for your mum and make her one of his special peoples. If so you are in for a real treat. Can you please report back how your mum goes I'd love to get my mum on one maybe a sampler is the answer.

Cheers,

Neil

Neil, Cannot see a problem at all checking in all together through priority. Any problem ask for Suzie, I will clue her up about your group ;) and just ask for Graham when you get to the front of the line upstairs. Might need to order a bigger carpet square though, if there are ten of you:D

I will probably HAVE to have the red carpet out for Mic ( you know how these "special"people are:rolleyes:) so I will keep it out for your Mum. Can you let me know her name please ?;);)

Neil just watch the faces when you ask for Graham, I got asked "Oh you're one of the special people are you". My darling wife thought it was one of the highlights of the cruise, it may well make your mums day.

Neil, Cannot see a problem at all checking in all together through priority. Any problem ask for Suzie, I will clue her up about your group ;) and just ask for Graham when you get to the front of the line upstairs. Might need to order a bigger carpet square though, if there are ten of you:D

I will probably HAVE to have the red carpet out for Mic ( you know how these "special"people are:rolleyes:) so I will keep it out for your Mum. Can you let me know her name please ?;);)

If the carpet gets used by me too often no one else will get a go before it is worn out.;)

Neil just watch the faces when you ask for Graham, I got asked "Oh you're one of the special people are you". My darling wife thought it was one of the highlights of the cruise, it may well make your mums day.

Yes, it certainly was a treat.:D

Neil, Cannot see a problem at all checking in all together through priority. Any problem ask for Suzie, I will clue her up about your group ;) and just ask for Graham when you get to the front of the line upstairs. Might need to order a bigger carpet square though, if there are ten of you.

Great, thanks Graham. Sounds like a great plan & I look forward to meeting you.

We are all really excited for Mum & just a little while longer to wait and keep the secret :D

Mum's name is Patricia - all my sisters call her Pattie, but she is Mum to me :) One of my sisters Kaye has arranged lanyards with 'Pattie's 80th Birthday Cruise' on them :D

Cheers,

Neil

We are all really excited for Mum & just a little while longer to wait and keep the secret :D

Mum's name is Patricia - all my sisters call her Pattie, but she is Mum to me :) One of my sisters Kaye has arranged lanyards with 'Pattie's 80th Birthday Cruise' on them :D

Cheers,

Neil

Nice, don't give her the lanyard too early then.:rolleyes:

Cheers,

Neil

That sounds special.

Cheers,

Neil

Thanks for some good ideas.