Countdown clocks, why leave them after you've sailed?

cruz chic

I've noticed some folks like to leave their countdown clocks listed after they sail. Some for four or five years after. I'm wondering why people want to clutter up their sigs that way. I'm so anal about removing mine I usually get rid of it the day before I sail.

Maybe its because some computer dummies, like me, don't have a clue how to turn off these clocks. I just went to the countdown clock tab and its not intuitively obvious. Perhaps, you can enlighten me.

Maybe its because some computer dummies, like me, don't have a clue how to turn off these clocks. I just went to the countdown clock tab and its not intuitively obvious. Perhaps, you can enlighten me.

Go to user cp on the left hand top side of the page. Then go to edit signature. Go about 1/2 way down the page and remove all the verbiage that looks like code (to me anyway). Once this is done go down to the bottom and save changes. Hope this makes sense and thank you for removing it.

Go to user cp on the left hand top side of the page. Then go to edit signature. Go about 1/2 way down the page and remove all the verbiage that looks like code (to me anyway). Once this is done go down to the bottom and save changes. Hope this makes sense and thank you for removing it.

Thanks. I hoped it worked.