AFT 8080 or 8584 on Vision Class ships

TheMiz

I have sailed several times on Vision and only once on Legend. I do not think that Legend have the wrap around corner balconies that you find on Vision. I had a central aft JS once and really liked that the balcony was deeper.

I guess I would choose 8584 for this reason on Legend, if the wall of the balcony is closed on Legend.

I did Legend to Iceland last September and had just booked a last minute inside GTY, but they ended up giving me one of those new panoramic ocean views. I could really see myself booking one of those in the future if I could not secure an aft JS as you have.

I have sailed several times on Vision and only once on Legend. I do not think that Legend have the wrap around corner balconies that you find on Vision. I had a central aft JS once and really liked that the balcony was deeper.

I guess I would choose 8584 for this reason on Legend, if the wall of the balcony is closed on Legend.

I am sure it is not a wrap around.

Well, I guess either way you have easy access to that stairway that goes up to the Vitality Spa reception behind the Park Cafe and can move up to get a side view when desired from the aft sun deck above you.

I like to sometimes go to the viewing station when I am in Panama City and ships face port side when going westbound in the afternoon. If you have bad luck, there is another cruise ship to your port side though and viewing could be restricted. This rarely happens, but I watched a NCL and Princess go through together.

When we did Vision in the region we actually felt sometimes our corner aft got 'too much' sunlight, if that is possible. The central aft has more shaded area on vision with the table behind the two loungers. I would guess on Legend they may be more similar.

The full wrapped balcony on Vision class is Vision and her twin Rhapsody! Here is what Vision 8088 looks like! Best balcony ever!

e5e31360f9217c9cb8241070330de49a.jpg

a14663e642ef550c9815622a21029bc5.jpg

Thanks for the links but the Legend doesn't have a 8088 and I don't think its a wrap around.