Valentines sale?

johnandlinda

Did anyone get an email on this promotion?

I was originally excited, but under terms and conditions it says bookings must be made onboard 2/9-2/16

Or am I reading the sale wrong?

We've booked a cruise utilizing this sale, so I don't think it was limited to onboard bookings.

However, this was in North America and not certain that is your location.

There was also a $500. reduction in payment for "select" future cruises if the booking was completed prior to Feb. 8. This may or may not prove valuable to us depending on the cruises offered. Thus this was the less interesting aspect of the special.

I did not receive the email (I never receive emails from Azamara), but I was looking to book a cruise and saw the offer. While my TA was in the process of booking, I noticed in the Terms & Conditions the part about booking on board. Then my TA called to say we were booked and would receive the two offers we had requested. I assume the part about booking on board is an error. Why would they advertise a sale only for people who are currently cruising and would be unlikely to be looking at the website?

Did anyone get an email on this promotion?

I was originally excited, but under terms and conditions it says bookings must be made onboard 2/9-2/16

Or am I reading the sale wrong?

This sale is definitely NOT limited to onboard! That would be a very finite universe since it's only a one week sale. Here are the T&Cs from our website: https://www.azamaraclubcruises.com/en-gb/luxury-cruise-double-choices-2015.

It is (or will be soon!) running in the UK markets as well.

The offer that I took advantage of was a Valentine's Day offer and expires on Feb. 16. The offer referenced by Bonnie lasts longer. Also, the Valentine's Day airfare offer was for $1,000 off the price of the cruise after Choice Air is booked for two. Nowhere in my offer did it say "new bookings only", but my TA was told that was the case. We had wanted to move a booking to a different cruise and this new offer, but were told we could not. So we did a new booking and canceled the other. Even with the cancellation fee, it was still a better deal. Now we have to wait for the down payment on the cancelled cruise to be refunded and Azamara will only refund it to the original credit card. That account is now closed. We will eventually get our money back, but will have to work at it. It would have been so much easier if they had just moved the original deposit to the new booking.

Please, Azamara, when an offer is for new bookings only, put that at the top of the terms & conditions in big letters. It will save your people from spending time arguing with customers and TAs and creating ill will.

I did not receive the email (I never receive emails from Azamara), but I was looking to book a cruise and saw the offer. W?

I also had great difficulty in signing up for email notices.

What seems to have worked is calling directly to the LCV office. Since our new "ambassador" was appointed I must congratulate her on resolving this issue, at least in our case.

Following the Twitter feeds of Larry P. and Azamara are also useful in keeping informed.

I also had great difficulty in signing up for email notices.

What seems to have worked is calling directly to the LCV office. Since our new "ambassador" was appointed I must congratulate her on resolving this issue, at least in our case.

Following the Twitter feeds of Larry P. and Azamara are also useful in keeping informed.

Thanks Nordski, I'll pass your compliment to 'ambassador' Nicole.

Another good way to stay informed, besides the CC forum of course, is to follow the Azamara Club Cruises Facebook page. All specials and happenings are posted there as well.

This sale is definitely NOT limited to onboard! That would be a very finite universe since it's only a one week sale. Here are the T&Cs from our website: https://www.azamaraclubcruises.com/en-gb/luxury-cruise-double-choices-2015.

It is (or will be soon!) running in the UK markets as well.

This link above is for the UK offer.

I booked a Quest Transatlantic voyage for Nov 2017 last week. I was told I would get an email confirmation last Tuesday. I didn't receive one but when I check my reservation online it says I am booked but the price is $20,000 more than what I am supposed to be paying.:eek: According to the phone agent I spoke with I am supposed to be getting the OV club stateroom to Balcony Club stateroom upgrade and hopefully the single version of the Choice Air Discount. Not sure where I stand. I will be calling tomorrow. This will be my first Azamara cruise but I have Diamond/Elite status due to my prior Royal Caribbean/Celebrity cruises. Should I call the Le Club Voyage number?

Denise

This link above is for the UK offer.

I booked a Quest Transatlantic voyage for Nov 2017 last week. I was told I would get an email confirmation last Tuesday. I didn't receive one but when I check my reservation online it says I am booked but the price is $20,000 more than what I am supposed to be paying.:eek: According to the phone agent I spoke with I am supposed to be getting the OV club stateroom to Balcony Club stateroom upgrade and hopefully the single version of the Choice Air Discount. Not sure where I stand. I will be calling tomorrow. This will be my first Azamara cruise but I have Diamond/Elite status due to my prior Royal Caribbean/Celebrity cruises. Should I call the Le Club Voyage number?

Denise

Hi Denise, are you booking direct or through a travel professional?