Chips

acceber32

Yeah, Green Boy, I usually find chips at the buffet along with cheese and chile. I think it is at the grill with burgers and dogs.

But on ships that have the 2.0 conversion the grill became Guys and the chips, cheese, and chicken strips are gone. Last week on the Magic the burrito bar had chips. The attendant that made the burrito would make you a basket of chips upon request and there were small bowels for the salsa. I have not seen that on the ships with 2.0 where there are many more salsa options.

But on ships that have the 2.0 conversion the grill became Guys and the chips, cheese, and chicken strips are gone. Last week on the Magic the burrito bar had chips. The attendant that made the burrito would make you a basket of chips upon request and there were small bowels for the salsa. I have not seen that on the ships with 2.0 where there are many more salsa options.

Ewww I hate that small bowel thing. But I guess better than the large bowel salsa. AYEEEEE!

We read up here on CC on last years cruise on the Liberty and we brought our own bag of Tostitos for the salsa...but I like the idea of the Pringles tortilla chips in the can. I may do that since we drive on our next two cruises...but a word of warning. Not thinking I had 2 cans of Pringles for the kids to snack on when we flew out west...they ran that backpack through the xray machine and guess who got pulled aside for extra security check?:rolleyes: Yep Pringles girl:o they said it looked like bomb tubes...:eek: now don't ask me what a bomb tube is ...lol..but that's the last dang time I fly with a couple cans of Pringles! :D

I don't think the salsa are meant to be eaten with chips. They are meant to be added to the burritos and soft tacos. They give you the basics and you add what you want.

You are right. The amount put out is for toppings on the Blue Iguana servings; it is not designed to be enough for a salsa and chips station.