BRILLIANCE of the SEAS DECK 7 AFT

WE Have deck 7 corner aft cabin #7172 for upcoming cruise , can anyone give up any info on this cabin ? or any other brilliance aft cabin experience .

I know one of the night clubs is below us , is there much noise ?? we had aft

on Freedom last october and loved it.

thanks !!

WE Have deck 7 corner aft cabin #7172 for upcoming cruise , can anyone give up any info on this cabin ? or any other brilliance aft cabin experience .

I know one of the night clubs is below us , is there much noise ?? we had aft

on Freedom last october and loved it.

thanks !!

We had this cabin on the Jewel. The balcony is nice, though narrow. At the deepest part, it is as deep as a reclined lounge chair. It then tapers off to the side of the ship.

The cabin was the same size as others in that class. We did here noise from below every night. Mostly it was just the bass and ended most nights between 11 and midnight. The noise was nothing like the loud noise we got every night on our Brilliance cruise with a cabin on the hump, never again for that cabin!

We love aft cabins and would book 7172 again if there were no other aft cabins to choose from.

We had this cabin on the Jewel. The balcony is nice, though narrow. At the deepest part, it is as deep as a reclined lounge chair. It then tapers off to the side of the ship.

The cabin was the same size as others in that class. We did here noise from below every night. Mostly it was just the bass and ended most nights between 11 and midnight. The noise was nothing like the loud noise we got every night on our Brilliance cruise with a cabin on the hump, never again for that cabin!

We love aft cabins and would book 7172 again if there were no other aft cabins to choose from.

Thanks so much !! there is other aft available , we thought the corner would

be better becauce its wider ,some of the other aft is deeper but almost

"tunnel" like .

There's only a few pics of this balcony. I posted what I found on the "show us your aft" thread - post 627, page 32. This balcony is wide but not as deep as the upper decks (8168, 9256, 1100). Let me know if you like this. Most reviews are very positive.

Thanks so much ! we had aft on FREEDOM last october and loved it ! WE chose 7172 because its a corner AFT . better view , less tunnel vision ??

Thanks again !

Thanks so much ! we had aft on FREEDOM last october and loved it ! WE chose 7172 because its a corner AFT . better view , less tunnel vision ??

Thanks again !

We have 8168 on Jewel in 10 days and (tunnel) 1104 on Brilliance in Dec.

I figured it would good to try both and compare. (We also have the

best rooms (1388,1688 and 1690 on Adventure).

When are you sailing???

Thanks so much !! there is other aft available , we thought the corner would

be better becauce its wider ,some of the other aft is deeper but almost

"tunnel" like .

We love corner afts too but if there was one on a higher deck, I would choose that to avoid the noise from below. The noise wasn't terrible and did not keep us awake. We have never had an aft that was not a corner so not sure how bad the tunnel feel is on those. Like racer, we have had 1688 on the Mariner twice and that is our favorite cabin.

We have 8168 on Jewel in 10 days and (tunnel) 1104 on Brilliance in Dec.

I figured it would good to try both and compare. (We also have the

best rooms (1388,1688 and 1690 on Adventure).

When are you sailing???

We have a 7 day ALASKA in JUNE (114 days 15hours ) , but our corner AFT is FEBUARY of 2016. (353 days 16 hours ) but who's counting :)

I'll be in this cabin on the 2/28 cruise...assuming the weather cooperates!! If I make it on board I will try to take some photos for you and post them here. I'm flying from Iowa to Dallas and then to Tampa so here's to hoping the weather holds out!

I'll be in this cabin on the 2/28 cruise...assuming the weather cooperates!! If I make it on board I will try to take some photos for you and post them here. I'm flying from Iowa to Dallas and then to Tampa so here's to hoping the weather holds out!

Thank you ! Have a great cruise !

We are going to be in cabin 7172 on the Serenade in a few days. Here are some photos of the room and balcony that someone forwarded to me last month. Should be very similar to 7172 on the Brilliance:

inside2%207172_zpsphre5a3p.jpginside%207172_zps4lvgp0aq.jpgbalcony2%207172_zpshe8cmif3.jpgbalcony%207172_zpslq6to9kn.jpg

While the balcony may not be as deep as some, i like the fact that you get a much wider field of view. Hope you enjoy it as much as we plan to :D

• 1 year later...
There's only a few pics of this balcony. I posted what I found on the "show us your aft" thread - post 627, page 32. This balcony is wide but not as deep as the upper decks (8168, 9256, 1100). Let me know if you like this. Most reviews are very positive.

Could not find "show us your aft" would like to see that thread can you help me further. Thanks

Sent from my iPad using Forums

Could not find "show us your aft" would like to see that thread can you help me further. Thanks

Here is pix of 9256! It is a fine size balcony. Not a true wrap. It is a lovely corner balcony.

fb5bf4ac80dfbd879ed0ecdd9479aede.jpg9422a9cbebab8e6057a9802bf5234d89.jpg

Sent from my SAMSUNG-SGH-I337 using Tapatalk

Thank you Karen! We are in 9256 on Brilliance in February...can't wait! More than enough room for 2 people

It is lovely to wake-up on the bed and see the ocean. Plenty of room for two. Have a meal or 2 on the balcony. I have it again after you!

Sent from my SAMSUNG-SGH-I337 using Tapatalk