Riviera or Main

Luvoceans

To minimize motion, take the Riviera deck, midship. If motion isn't as much of a concern, but you want elevator convenience, then absolutely take Main deck, forward. There are 10 elevators in the forward elevator area, because of the 4 glass elevators. Shortest wait of any elevators, just because there are so many there. Main deck, aft, will have more vibrations & odd sounds than your other options. I have been on Conquest, and noticed quite a bit of inconsistent vibration in the aft on the lower decks. I would have been awoken many times by it if we were back there. Although, some people aren't bothered by this.

We've done all. We'd pick Riviera midship without a doubt. You'll be thankful if there's any type of weather and the ship is rocking and rolling. If you're forward, you'll feel all the pitching motion which is usually what makes people nauseous. If you're aft, you will feel the rumble which sometimes can be pretty bothersome.

We've done all. We'd pick Riviera midship without a doubt. You'll be thankful if there's any type of weather and the ship is rocking and rolling. If you're forward, you'll feel all the pitching motion which is usually what makes people nauseous. If you're aft, you will feel the rumble which sometimes can be pretty bothersome.

We have done Riviera midship for these same reasons.

Another vote from me for Riviera mid ship. I have done both Riviera midship and main forward. Main deck forward was also ok for me, but I did have some noise from above (theater), if I was back in the room early at night, which was not often, but just saying, Main deck is ok too, but beware of what is above you.

Riviera deck, you will only have other rooms above you.

The mid ship oceanview room/riviera deck, we had on the Liberty was the quietest and the least motion felt room, that I have ever had on a cruise ship.