Anyone ever do this in Nassau BRITISH COLONIAL HILTON NASSAU

johnsak123

We have not done the day break tour but have actually stayed at the property. It is nice, not as nice as Atlantis but let's face it, not nearly as expensive either. As for crime in Nassau or the hotel/resort, this is the case in many of our American resorts and cities as well. As long as you pay close attention to your surroundings you should be ok. I am not a lover of Nassau period. I probably would not bother to get off the ship, but if I did I would be inclined to do the Hilton.

The drinks were good and strong - I had a few too many Hemingway Daquiris but it was all good. LrgPizza was back on the ship to save me from myself

If you call plugging more drinks into you at Spice H2O while watching Sailaway "saving you", then yes I did. :p I'd gladly do it again.

We booked with BCH and paid when we got there. In cash. This was last year. :) Contact them and ask.

You can call them ahead of time and pay by cc on the phone. It is a Hilton show you should be fine.

Does this beach ever book up and they stop taking walk ups? I am wondering if I should call and pre-book this or just wait until wr gwt there? You never know what may happen .

We rolled the dice on this one. It wasn't a make or break kind of excursion - so we decided that if the weather was good, we were going to walk over. And that's exactly what happened - I don't think they sell out. There were several ships in port when we were there, and its was crowed at the BCH at all.