On the Freedom this week

Still something wrong...didn't hear what captain said but it's not slowing us down, just making for a lot of vibration. Good thing I don't mind vibration :)

Yesterday was very choppy - hard to walk straight. But I like that too, so cool.

Loving the waves crashing against the ship, as always. Captain says they are going to try to fix whatever is wrong when we get to Falmouth. This post is just for those wondering how the Freedom is running...:cool:

The terminal is very nice. Boarding went quickly (we are Diamond Plus, so there was no line to speak of for us). Parking? Well, we got to the terminal at about 11 a.m. and we had to park on the top floor! $120, pay up front. Others on CC park at off-site parking places, and that may be a good option. We didn't want to do that, but we ARE on the top floor!

So far, so good as far as the cruise goes - making ports on time ;)

The terminal is very nice. Boarding went quickly (we are Diamond Plus, so there was no line to speak of for us). Parking? Well, we got to the terminal at about 11 a.m. and we had to park on the top floor! $120, pay up front. Others on CC park at off-site parking places, and that may be a good option. We didn't want to do that, but we ARE on the top floor!

So far, so good as far as the cruise goes - making ports on time ;)

We were on the FOS 3 weeks ago and we also arrived at terminal 1 at 10:45am and also had to park on the roof. I don't think this garage was built large enough! So sad and it's just a month old!

Still something wrong...didn't hear what captain said but it's not slowing us down, just making for a lot of vibration. Good thing I don't mind vibration :)

Yesterday was very choppy - hard to walk straight. But I like that too, so cool.

Loving the waves crashing against the ship, as always. Captain says they are going to try to fix whatever is wrong when we get to Falmouth. This post is just for those wondering how the Freedom is running...:cool:

Nice! Here's hoping and thank you for the info. Honeymoon cruise next week :)

We were on the FOS 3 weeks ago and we also arrived at terminal 1 at 10:45am and also had to park on the roof. I don't think this garage was built large enough! So sad and it's just a month old!

Wow, I wonder what happens if they ever base an Oasis class ship there.

A huge increase in business for the offsite vendors. Apparently one of the port board members owns the taxi service that services the port area. :thumbdown::rolleyes:

Edited by John&LaLa

The parking situation will probably improve when the Explorer leaves for drydock in a couple of weeks.
We parked on the ramp up to the 4th floor and were there around 11 AM. I agree that the situation will ease when EX leaves for drydock so hope we will get a space on deck 2 or 3. We will get there earlier for our May 17 cruise.

We parked on the ramp up to the 4th floor and were there around 11 AM. I agree that the situation will ease when EX leaves for drydock so hope we will get a space on deck 2 or 3. We will get there earlier for our May 17 cruise.

If you prepay are you guaranteed a space

Thanks for that update!!!

Hmmm, I wonder why the waters have been choppy lately?

Keep us posted on the fixing of the fixipod and keep her ship shape for those of us boarding next week!! ;)

Cheryl

If? While talking to some friends that have sailed RCCL for years and years, it is not an IF, it is a WHEN. And, 'if' what they are hearing is right, that will follow shortly after the sister ships are commissioned/active.